Raw mango juice is a very good cool drink in summer season. We all like both raw and ripe mango but mainly we are using ripe mango to make juice but here I used raw Mango to make this fresh cool drink. Mainly everyone is using raw mango to prepare pickle and mango curry. But we can use raw mango for prepare good and healthy juice. Raw Mango's taste and sour taste is entirely different from other juice. Raw mango is very useful to health so it can use it on daily basis. This will be new recipe to everyone because very less people know about this juice. I also got this recipe recently so I tried it and it was really tasty. This is very tasty juice like sweet juice but the flavour is entirely different from sweet juice. This juice is looking very attractive and its green colour is giving to mind relaxation. I have added sugar in this juice to get good taste. If we use salt instead of sugar it will be very good for diabetic patients. We have to remove the peel of the raw mango to prepare this juice, otherwise it will be very difficult to blend. We can prepare this very easily at home. It is very energetic and efficient juice. This juice recipe is very helpful to anyone who can't eat raw mango directly because of its sour taste. Raw Mango juice is not that much popular so it won't get from shops. We will get tendency to make it always if you taste it once. Raw Mango is available in almost all houses In Kerala otherwise it will be available in all shops and supermarkets and its price will change based on its demand and season. I like this juice very much so I am making this in my house in summer season and also my family members also like this very much. I made this juice with natural Mango which is from my house so it is completely pure, natural and chemical free. It will be very useful when we tired or coming back from home. If you want to serve to guests add ice cubes and serve fresh and chilled juice.
Preparation Time - 3 minutes
Cooking Time - 3 minutes
Raw mango - 2
Sugar - 2 tab spoon
Salt - 1 pinch
Chilled Water - 2 glass
- Remove the peel of Mango and wash it well and cut it as a small pieces
- Put mango pieces, sugar, salt and Chilled water in a blender and blend it well.
- Strain the juice through strainer.
- Pour it into a serving glass and serve it cold and fresh.
- You can use boiled raw mango to make juice.
- Add salt to serve diabetic patients.
- To get healthier juice use honey to get sweet instead of sugar and also gives skin glow.
- It is very difficult to blend with peel so remove the peel of mango completely.
- If you have throat pain and cold use Luke warm water to make this juice.
|Raw Mango Juice|