Vanilla Sorbet is one special and tasty ice creams which is made by vanilla essence. I used cubes mode in ice tray to make this tasty sorbet. We can use different flavours such as fresh mango, strawberry and pineapple to prepare sorbet. If we use these kinds of flavours we have to paste it well. Here I have used vanilla essence to get vanilla flavour. This ice cream is very easy to prepare at home. We can scoop it like ice cream and use but I have prepared this sorbet like cubes for children. If you mix all ingredients in a box you can use it as normal ice cream. Ice cream is one of the favourite items for everyone so it is highly demanded item in cool bars and restaurants. So many people are trying to make it in houses. Usually I am making it in a pudding mould to scoop but to get some variety and attractive today I used ice tray cube and it is looking really well. If we use corn flour to this recipe the milk will become thick very easily so that I have added corn flour to this. To get sweet to this ice cream we can use both sugar and condensed milk as well. If we need creamy effect condensed milk will be better. We can serve this dessert after lunch and dinner. This is very simple recipe and will last for at least two weeks if we keep it in refrigerator. If you want to serve to guests you have to make it earlier. This recipe is very good for hot summer season.
Preparation Time - 5 minutes
Cooking Time - 15 minutes
Ready in - 8 hours
Milk - 500 ml
Chilled Fresh Cream - 1/2 cup
Corn Flour - 1 tab spoon
Condensed Milk - 1/2 cup
Vanilla Essence - 1 teaspoon
Honey - 1 tab spoon
- Add corn flour to 1 tab spoon milk and mix well.
- In a pan, pour milk and boil.
- To this add corn flour solution and stir under medium flame until thick.
- Turn off the fire when it becomes thick and leave it for cool.
- In another pan, add chilled fresh cream and use a blender and blend well.
- Then add condensed milk and blend well.
- To this add vanilla essence and beat until puffy or soft.
- Then add cold milk mixture to this and beat well.
- Then add honey and mix well.
- Pour it in a tray and cover with a lid and keep it in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Beat it well after two hours.
- Then transfer to an ice tray mould and make it airtight and keep it in refrigerator for 6 hours.
- Then remove it from ice tray mould after 6 hours and serve.
- You can use sugar to get sweet of this sorbet.
- You can use any essence to this which you like.
- You can decorate it with nuts, raisins and cherry
- If you make it in a tray you can scoop it any size and shape.