Iced coffee is very famous south watering cool drink and anyone who has tasted it once are very much interested to drink it again and again. But also so many are not aware about this drink and its taste. Here I am sharing the recipe of an Iced coffee so that everyone will get an idea about this tasty cool drink. It is very easy and tasty cold drink. Getting a perfect flavour or taste is the important thing is making cold coffee. We can use any brand coffee powder to make this drink. I have used instant Brue Coffee powder to make this because it will dissolve very easily and will get good flavour. We have to add little more coffee powder to this then only we can get nice coffee flavour. Another important thing is that we are using fat milk to make this coffee because we should get nice froth while blending. We can use this froth when we serve it. It will be looking very attractive if we decorate this froth on upper portion of the glass. We are using ice cubes to get cold. We can use coffee cubes instead of ice cubes. I have used ice cubes because here I have added more coffee powder. If we add less coffee powder we can use ice coffee cubes. It is very good in hot summer season and also it is very special drink to serve guests. I can say that it is an energy booster drink because if we drink one glass of iced coffee we will get some extra energy and will reduce our hungry immediately. Cold coffee will completely change our mood. I know that everyone will like this drink very much. This is very easy to prepare at home and it is very cost effective recipe. We will get this drink from coffee shops but cost will be high. It will be very attractive if we serve it in glass.
Cooking Time - 3 minutes
Decoration - Chocolate Sauce
Brue coffee powder - 3 tab spoon
Luke warm water - 2 tab spoon
Chilled fat milk - 2 cups
Powdered sugar - 1/2 cup
Chocolate sauce - 4 teaspoon
Ice Cubes - 4
- In a bowl add instant coffee powder to Luke warm water and mix it well and keep it aside.
- In a blender pour chilled fat milk, prepared coffee solution, sugar, ice cubes and 1 teaspoon chocolate sauce and blend well until smooth and frothy.
- In a glass pour two teaspoon chocolate sauce at the bottom of the glass and pour one teaspoon chocolate sauce on the sides of upper portion of glass and keep it in freezer for 5 minutes to set.
- To this add prepared cold coffee then add froth on the that
- Then add chocolate sauce on froth. Serve it.
- You can use honey instead of using powdered sugar to get sweet.
- You can make coffee ice cubes to make this coffee.
- To get healthy drink use fat free milk to make this.