Mango iced tea is one of the healthy cool drink which is made by Mango fruit. I know that Mango fruit is the favourite fruit for everybody. It will be available in every house in Kerala otherwise we can get it from outside. We can make different tasty dishes and cool drinks by using this. Mango Iced Tea is very popular drink and I think everyone knows about this cool drink. This is very thick and sweet drink and very useful to use when we tired. It is having sweet and little bit sour taste. It is looking very attractive and very tasty cool drink. We can make this drink at home very easily and it is very good in summer season. Mango fruits are mainly available in summer season. In this recipe, I am showing how to prepare mango iced tea. I have added orange juice to this drink to get little sour taste because I like this flavour very much. We can make it without orange juice. We have to drink it immediately after making this because its freshness will go off and taste also will change if we wait for long time. I am considering this drink is one of the energy boosting drinks because we can identify that feeling after use it. We have to use ice water to make this and we should not keep it freezer and use after making this tea. Fresh and sweet mango is better to make this cool drink. It has the mixed flavour of mango, orange, mint leaves and cardamom powder. We can use both honey and sugar to get sweet to this drink and we can add sweet based on individuals preferences. I haven't added any artificial colour so it is completely natural cool drink. We can use it at any time. Mango is good for skin and it provides skin glow so we can use it on daily basis. Its taste is really good it can serve to guests. It is very thick drink and everyone can enjoy with this recipe.
Cooking Time - 5 minutes
Mango - 1 cup
Orange Juice - 2 tab spoon
Tea powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Water - 1/2 cup
Honey - 2 tab spoon
Cardamom Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Ice water - 1 cup
Mint leaves - 2
Salt - 1 pinch
Ice cubes - 4
- Remove the peel of mango and wash it well and cut it as small pieces and keep it aside in a bowl.
- In a pot add tea powder and water and make it tea and strain it through strainer and leave it for sometimes to cool.
- In a blender, combine mango pieces, cold tea, orange juice, cardamom powder, mint leaves, honey and ice cubes and blend well and serve it cold and fresh.
- You can use sugar to get sweet of this mango iced tea instead of using Honey.
- You can use lime juice instead of using orange juice and taste also will be good.
- To get more taste, smell and good flavour use 1 piece ginger to make this.