Everyone is using yogurt on daily basis and we are making different types dishes by yogurt. We can't avoid yogurt from our daily life. Usually we are using yogurt to make pulissery, salads and fruit lassie. But nobody knows about the mixed fruit yogurt. In this recipe, I have made very sweet and cool dessert which is prepared by yogurt. It is very simple and easy recipe to make at home. This is completely natural and chemical free dessert because I haven't added any artificial colour or chemicals to get taste. The main ingredient of this dessert is that mulberry which is there in my home. It is very healthy and natural fruit. I have used honey in this dessert to get sweet instead of sugar. We can use sugar also to get sweet taste but I am suggesting honey because it is chemical free so that we will get completely natural and healthy dessert. We can add honey or sugar based on our preference. We will get colour change from white to pink when we blend yogurt and mulberry together and it will be looking very attractive. I have mixed pineapple pieces to the blended mixture so that we will get pineapple pieces while we have it. Taste of this dessert will be the combination of sweet and sour. It is very good in summer season and also helps to reduce heat from the body. Actually mulberry fruit flavour is very less so that in this dessert the flavour will be banana and pineapple. Yogurt is very helpful to improve health so this recipe will be very helpful to children especially who are not interested to have yogurt directly. This recipe is useful to anyone who wants new taste and recipe. It will be very thick after blending because I have used chilled yogurt to make this. We need not keep it in freezer a to get cold again so it can use fresh after preparation. We can use any other fruits or dry fruits to make this kind of dessert at home. It is very tasty dessert so that everyone can enjoy a lot with this dessert.
Cooking Time - 5 minutes
Decoration - Mulberry and cherry
Mulberry - 10
Banana - 1
Chopped Pineapple - 3 tab spoon
Yogurt - 1 cup
Honey - 2 tab spoon
- Keep yogurt in a freezer for 3 hours and make it chilled and thick and keep it aside.
- Remove the peel of banana and cut it as small pieces.
- In a blender, add chilled yogurt, mulberry, banana pieces and honey and blend it well until soft.
- Then pour it to a pot and mix with chopped pineapple pieces
- Transfer it in a serving bowl and decorate with mulberry and cheery and serve it cold and fresh.
- To get more flavour of this dessert add 2 drops of pineapple essence to this.
- You can use sugar to get sweet instead of using honey.
- If you need more attractive colour use artificial food colour.