I would like to share very tasty vegetable dish through this article which is called as Mixed Vegetable Curry. Mixed vegetable curry is the good curry for vegetarians. I have used different vegetables to make this curry and it is looking really well. We are making different dishes by mixing different vegetables. Aviyal, sambar and some stir fries are the example of mixing vegetable dishes. Taste will increase if we use more than one vegetable to make dishes and every vegetable are really good to body. I used different vegetables to reduce wrinkles, blood pressure, cholesterol and cancer. I am making different mixing curry with different tasty vegetables. You can use any ingredients which is available in your house. However it will be very tasty. This recipe will like both vegetarians and non -vegetarians. It is one of tasty and easy mixed vegetable curry. Usually it is served with appam, chapati and rice for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It is medium spicy curry so everyone can use this including children. It is getting good attractive natural colour due to beetroot. It is having mixed vegetable flavour because we are adding a lot of variety vegetable as per individual preferences. The Main flavour will be fenugreek powder flavour because we are adding fenugreek powder to this curry in the final stage. It will have great taste without adding different types of masala powders. We can use coconut milk instead of coconut paste but if we use coconut paste it will become thick curry. It is completely natural and healthy curry because I Haven't used any artificial colour and chemicals. It will be very good recipe for vegetarians. Make this tasty dish and enjoy a lot with this special dish.
Preparation Time - 10 minutes
Cooking Time - 25 minutes
Tomato - 2
Carrot - 1/4 cup
Beetroot - 1/4 cup
Pumpkin - 1/4 cup
Cucumber - 1/4 cup
Potato - 1/4 cup
Onion - 1/4 cup
Green Chilli - 3
Curry Leaves - 2 sprigs
Salt - To taste
Water - 2 cups
Coconut Oil - 2 tab spoon
Turmeric powder - 1/4 teaspoon
Red Chilli powder - 2 tab spoon
Coriander Powder - 3 teaspoon
Fenugreek powder - 1/4 teaspoon
Coconut paste - 1/4 cup
- Remove the peel of vegetables and wash gently and cut it as cube shape pieces and keep it aside.
- In a pan, heat 1 tab spoon coconut oil and add vegetable pieces, sliced onion, green chilli, curry leaves and salt and stir it well for 5 minutes under low flame.
- To this add turmeric powder, Red chilli powder and coriander powder and mix well.
- Pour water to this and cook it half under medium flame.
- Then add coconut paste to half cooked vegetables and cover the pan with lid and cook it well.
- Add fenugreek powder to this and mix well and turn off the fire.
- To this add coconut oil and mix well and serve it.
- To get more taste cook vegetables in coconut milk instead of cooking water.
- If you want more flavour add a little cumin seeds powder