Raw mango pudding is very easy pudding and everyone likes pudding very much. We are making pudding by using different fruits and vegetables. Mainly we are using raw mango is using to make pickle, juice, chutney and fish curry. But we can make a very tasty pudding with this raw mango. This is very cool and sweet dessert. It has the mixed taste of sweet and sour taste. I like this mixed taste very much. I used orange essence to make this so we will get the taste of orange sweet which was available long years ago. So I am remembering my childhood while I have this pudding and also get a freshness effect to body. This pudding has an attractive colour. This pudding is giving special feelings comparing other pudding. It is very useful in summer season and when we tired very much. Raw mango will be available in summer season so it is very easy to make at this time. It can give energy if we have one piece of this pudding before traveling. So that I can say that it is a healthy pudding. We can serve it as dessert after lunch and definitely you will get a lot of compliments from others if we serve to guests and also they will ask its recipe. I think that nobody knows about this pudding because everyone knows about ripe mango pudding. This was my first attempt but it became successful so I am sharing this recipe to all. I haven't tasted it from anywhere. To get more attractive I decorated it with cherry. Try this variety and tasty pudding and enjoy well.
Cooking Time - 15 minute's
Decoration - Cherry
Ready In - 4 hours
Raw Mango Juice - 1 1/2 cups
Almond - 1/4 teaspoon
Cashew nuts powder - 1/4 teaspoon
Gelatin - 1 tab spoon
Ice water - 1/4 cup
Sugar - 2 tab spoon
Vanilla essence - 1/2 teaspoon
Honey - 2 tab spoon
- In a pan add gelatin to ice water and soak it for 15 minutes and melt it by double boil and keep it aside.
- Remove the peel of mango and cut it as cubes and wash well and blend it well by blender.
- Strain the mango extract through strainer and mix with almond powder and cashew nuts powder.
- Pour it into a pan and stir it well under low flame.
- Then add sugar to this and dissolve well.
- Then add melted gelatin to this and stir well for 10 minutes.
- Then add vanilla essence and mix well.
- Turn off the fire and add honey and mix well and leave it for 5 minutes to cool.
- Then transfer it to a pudding mould and keep it in a refrigerator for 4 hours.
- Then demould it and decorate with cherry and serve it.
- You can use fruit essence to make this pudding.
- It will be good if we add oats powder to this.
- To get more taste and thickness use condensed milk.