Sardine Fish is one of famous Fish item and almost everyone has tasted it at least once. This fish is looking very attractive with glows and it is very good to use on daily basis. This Fish contains Omega 3 fatty acid which very useful to human body. This Fish will be available in every Fish market with less or affordable price. Its price is less comparing other fishes but it contains a lot of health benefits. We need to spend more time to clean this fish but it will have less cooking time and taste also really good. Sardine Fish dishes are available in every hotels including small and big hotels. These dishes are not those much costly items. Fish Curry, Fish Fry, Fish Stir Fry and Fish Masala are the main, common and tasty dishes of Sardine Fish. South Indians need any types of fish dishes to eat lunch and they can't imagine having lunch without fish dishes. This Fish can buy anyone because of its less price. This fish is very useful to children to improve health you give them these dishes to them on daily.
Today, I have made one fish fry which is made by Sardine fish. Fish fry is very popular in everywhere. This dish is very tasty and healthy. I like spicy fry so I made it little bit spicy but you can make it based on your taste. I think that Fish fry should be little spicy to get exact taste. It will have good smell due to masala and pure natural Coconut Oil. We are using different masala powders to get good taste and it taste will become double when fry it in Coconut Oil. This Fish fry is super combination as the side dish with Rice for lunch with any other side dishes. Its Fish smell will completely change when we fry it. to get healthy Fish fry I used very less quantity of Coconut Oil. It traditional and natural Fish fry and everyone can use it.
Cooking Time - 15 minutes
Sardine Fish - 1/2 kg
Ginger Paste - 1 teaspoon
Garlic Paste - 1 teaspoon
Turmeric Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Red Chilli Powder - 1 teaspoon
Pepper Powder - 1 teaspoon
Curry Leaves Paste - 1 teaspoon
Water - 1 tab spoon
Salt - To taste
Coconut Oil - 4 tab spoon
- Clean and wash sardine fish gently and make deep slits on both sides and keep it aside in a bowl.
- In a bowl, add ginger paste, garlic paste, turmeric powder, Red Chilli powder, pepper powder, curry leaves paste, water and salt and mix well.
- Marinate fishes with this paste and leave it for 15 minutes.
- In a pan, heat coconut oil and add marinated fish one by one and fry both sides of fish as desired.
- Transfer it in a serving bowl and serve it with hot plain Rice.
- To remove the bad smell of Sardine fish wash with some Vinegar or Wash it with a little Salt.
- To get correct fish pieces add some Plain Flour in the pan before add Coconut Oil.
- Turn off the fire after fry one side of fish and leave it for sometimes to remove it from pan easily.