Wine is essential in Christian families for Christmas, Ester and wedding celebrations. We will get different types of wine from outside but Homemade wine has high demand in everywhere because it will be natural and healthy. For celebrations we have to make it before one month because its taste will increase if keep it for long term. I have prepared a lot of different and variety wines in my house. Grape wine is very common and familiar to everyone. Apple wine, beet root wine, pineapple wine, mango and orange wine are the other famous and popular wines. It can make by any types of fruits and vegetables whatever we need. Grape wine, Beetroot and Bilimbi wine are the favourite wines of mine. Here, I am showing mixed fruit wine which I tried first time as an experiment. But it is very tasty and it can store for a long term. It has to take 41 days to ready and it has very attractive red colour. It is the mixed combination of strawberry, apple and Mulberry. We know different types of juices, cool drinks and pudding with the combination of apple and strawberry. Apple is very suitable ingredient to any fruit and also get a special taste and benefits if add cinnamon powder. We will get a very good and tasty wine when add yeast into this. It is very clear wine and looking very attractive if you serve it in glasses. Its colour is looking really nice and attractive and it can be used for wedding, birthday and other special occasions. Its taste will increase if we use it with one piece cake. Let us have a party with this special wine.
Cooking Time - 25 minutes
Ready In - 41 days
Strawberry - 15
Mulberry - 20
Apple - 2
Cloves - 3
Yeast - 1 teaspoon
Cinnamon Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Sugar - 750 gm
Water - 1 litter
- Wash Strawberry and mulberry well and make it dry and keep it aside.
- Wash apple well and cut it as small pieces and keep it aside.
- In a jar, put strawberry as first layer and add sugar on it.
- Then add mulberry as second layer and add sugar on it.
- Then add apple pieces as third layer and add sugar on it.
- Then add cloves, cinnamon powder and remaining sugar on it.
- Then pour boiled and cooled water and stir well by using a wooden ladle.
- Air tight the jar and keep it in a dark room.
- Stir it well after 2 days and continue it until 20 days.
- Then keep it in dark room until 41 days.
- Open the jar after 41 days and strain the wine through strainer and pour it in a pot.
- Strain it again next day through strainer.
- Pour it in a serving glass and serve it.
- To get more taste add a little wheat also to this.
- To get a dark red colour use caramelized sugar.
|Mixed Fruit Wine|