Leaves curries are very healthy if you use it with food on daily basis and it is essential to human body. Leaves contain iron that helps to reduce anemia. We can use any types of leaves curries. It is very helpful to increase the health of human eyes. Drumstick leaves stir fry and spinach stir fry are the main and common leaves curries in all houses. Nobody is aware about more than that. A lot of variety and healthy leaves are available in surroundings. Some other leave are also suitable to make curries. Earlier I also was using the same curries which I have mentioned above but now I realized that we can use some other healthy leaves are very useful to make curries and have. Pea leaves stir fry, bitter gourd stir fry and pumpkin leaves stir fry are very tasty and healthy stir fry and it can use it on daily basis. Here, I am giving the recipe of variety and tasty mulberry leaves stir fry. Mulberry will have a lot of mulberry fruits which is very healthy. So that mulberry leaves also very healthy. My aunt told me that you can make a stir fry using mulberry leaves but I didn't care about it first time. Then I decided to make and I tried it. It was really good and also like spinach stir fry but nobody can understand which leaves we have used to make this curry. We have to select very soft leaves to make this stir fry. It doesn't have bitter taste. It is very easy and simple stir fry. This recipe is very helpful those who want to have leaves curries on daily basis and it is more healthier than spinach which is buying from markets. It is completely natural leaves and helps to normal blood pressure in the body and we can feel that difference if you have it continuously. It also helps to increase immunity power and health of the body. This stir fry has cumin seeds smell and taste. To get a variety taste I used fried raw rice. We can make it with limited ingredients within a few minutes.
Preparation Time - 10 minutes
Cooking Time - 15 minutes
Chopped Mulberry Leaves - 2 cups
Chopped Onion - 1/2 cup
Chopped Garlic - 1 teaspoon
Green Chilli - 3
Turmeric Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Red Chilli Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Grated Coconut - 1 cup
Cumin Seeds - 1/2 teaspoon
Raw Rice - 1 tab spoon
Coconut Oil - 1 tab spoon
Mustard Seeds - 1 teaspoon
Curry Leaves - 2 sprigs
Salt - To taste
- In a pan, heat coconut oil and add raw rice and fry it.
- Splutter mustard seeds and add curry leaves and fry it.
- In a grinder, put grated coconut, chopped onion, chopped garlic, green chilli, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, cumin seeds and salt and crush it together.
- Then put this crushed mixture into coconut oil and stir well.
- To this add chopped mulberry leaves stir well for some time.
- Cover the pan with lid and cook it well under low flame and stir occasionally.
- Turn off the fire when water evaporates completely and stir well.
- Transfer it in a serving bowl and serve it with hot rice.
- You can use fried split Green Gram instead of using Fried Raw Rice.
|Mulberry Leaves Stir Fry|