I need not to explain about the popularity of puddings in this world because everybody knows about these sweet desserts. It became part of our life and we are using it as the special dessert after lunch and dinner. We have tasted different tasty pudding in our life. Today I am going to share one pudding recipe details through this article. May be Papaya Pudding is known by so many people but so many people don't know about this so this recipe will be very helpful to them. Pudding is mainly considered as sweet and cool dessert. We can get different ready-made puddings from outside so everyone has tasted at least one pudding in this world. Someone is thinking that it can't make at home so they are buying it from outside only. In this developing world we can make each and everything in our home. I have tried different tasty puddings by using fruits and vegetables based on my ideas. Tastes, Smell and flavour will be different based on the ingredients which are using to make. Two types of pudding are there. One is cold pudding and other one is hot pudding. If you need to get hot pudding steam or bake. Hot puddings are very useful in winter season and cold puddings are useful in summer season. Papaya pudding is cool and sweet pudding and it is really tasty. I got very sweet, natural and Orange colour Papaya to make this. So this pudding is completely natural, fresh and healthy. I made it by using limited ingredients in very less time. You can serve it as the special dessert when guests come home. Enjoy this summer season with this tasty and healthy Papaya pudding.
Preparation Time - 10 minutes
Cooking Time - 10 minutes
Ready In - 4 hours
Papaya (small) - 1
Condensed Milk - 3 tab spoon
Gelatin - 1 tab spoon
Ice Water - 1/4 cup
Honey - 2 tab spoon
Vanilla Essence - 1/2 teaspoon
- Remove the peel and seeds of papaya and wash it well and cut it as small cube pieces.
- Put it in a blender and make it paste and keep it aside.
- Sock gelatin in cold water for 15 minutes and melt it by double boil.
- In a pan, add papaya paste and add condensed milk and stir well under low flame.
- Then add gelatin when it boils and mix well.
- To this add vanilla essence and stir well and turn off the fire when it starts to boil.
- Then add honey and mix well and leave it for some times to cool.
- Transfer it in a pudding mould and keep it in a freezer for 4 hours to set.
- Then demould it and serve it.
- You can make pudding without Gelatin. Mix a little Corn Flour in Milk and use instead of Gelatin.
- You can use Sugar to get sweet instead of using Condensed Milk.
- If you need Papaya flavour no need to add Vanilla Essence. Use any other essence which is similar to Papaya flavour.
- If you need more Orange colour pudding add some Orange food colour.
- You have to choose well ripe and sweet Papaya to make pudding.