Cooking Time - 15 minutes
Dried Prawns - 1 cup
Raw Mango - 1
Green Chilli - 2
Shallot - 15
Turmeric Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Red Chilli Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Grated Coconut - 3/4 cup
Fenu Greek Powder - 1 pinch
Curry Leaves - 2 sprigs
Coconut Oil - 1 teaspoon
Water - As required
Salt - To taste
- In a pan, add dried prawns and roast it well under low flame.
- Then remove the head and tail of the dried prawns and keep it aside.
- Remove the peel of raw mango and cut it as small pieces and keep it aside.
- In a grinder, add green chilli, shallots, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, grated coconut, fenugreek powder, some curry leaves, salt and pour water as required and crush it well.
- In an another pan, add roasted dried prawns, raw mango pieces, crushed mixture, remaining curry leaves and pour water as required and mix well.
- Cover the pan with lid and cook it well under low flame until water evaporates completely and stir it occasionally.
- Pour coconut oil to this and mix well.
- Then transfer it in a serving bowl and serve it.
- We can use onion instead of shallots to get good taste.
- To get yellow colour stir fry we need not use chilli powder. We can use more green chilli and pepper powder.
- To get more taste we can add coriander powder also.
- We will get variety taste if we use cumin seeds instead of fenugreek powder.
- We can use 2 or 3 garlic while crush the mixture to get good smell and taste.
- We can splutter mustard seeds if we need to get very good taste.
|Dried Prawns With Mango Stir Fry|