Smoothie is one famous cool drink which is available in everywhere. I would like to have homemade cool drinks so I am making it in my home when I need to drink cool drink. Today, I am going to share one another Smoothie recipe which is called as Mango and Banana Smoothie. Banana and mango are the best combination to make smoothie. Banana doesn't have any flavour so here I added Cinnamon Powder to get good flavour and taste. Banana and Mango have creamy effects so we will get a very tasty smoothie. We can make different dishes by using this combination such as juice, squash, jam, pudding, payasam, salads etc... Banana and mango are very sweet so it will have a variety taste. It is cream and thick smoothie. To get more creamy effect we are using chilled milk and ice cubes to make this. We can use thick yogurt instead of milk to make this smoothie. We can make this smoothie by using almond milk but I like this method very much. This is an energy booster drink because it helps to reduce hungry immediately and stomach will become full if we drink one glass of this smoothie. It is very useful in summer season. Milk and ice cubes are helping to cool body. We need not to add more sugar because I have used very sweet Mango Banana. I have used completely natural ingredients so I used honey to get sweet. It is an excellent drink to serve guests. It will be looking very attractive if we decorate with Banana and Mango pieces. To get better taste add almond and pista. Its main flavour is Cinnamon Powder flavour. We need not spend more time to make this smoothie. It is very easy recipe and anyone can make at any time. It is very sweet, healthy and cool drink. Mango helps to glow skin and ageing problems. This fruits will be available in markets every time and this smoothie will be available in cool bars but we can make very natural drink at home. It is very useful to everyone including children.
Cooking Time - 5 minutes
Decoration - Banana and Mango
Chopped Banana - 1 cup
Chopped Mango - 1 cup
Chilled Milk - 2 cups
Honey - 2 Tab spoon
Cinnamon Powder - 1/4 teaspoon
Ice cubes - 2
- Remove the peels of Banana and Mango and wash it well.
- Cut it as small pieces and put it in a blender.
- Pour chilled milk to this.
- Then add Cinnamon Powder, Ice cubes, and honey.
- Blend it well until soft and frothy.
- Transfer it in a serving glass and decorate with chopped Banana and Mango and serve it.
- We can make smoothie by using almond milk and soya milk.
- We can use yogurt instead of using milk.
- To get more smell use 1 drop Mango essence.
- To get more yellow colour add a little food colour.
- To get more thick drink cool mango and Banana pieces in freezer.
- We can decorate with pista, cashew nuts, almond and cherry.