Mango Panna Cotta is very sweet and cool dessert. Mango panna cotta has two different tasty layers, first layer has mango flavour and taste and another one has creamy effect and taste. It is looking very attractive and also very tasty to have. It is like a pudding but its taste and method of preparation are different. I can say that it is a royal look pudding. Panna cotta is not a new recipe but it is not that much familiar for south Indians. Mainly it is prepared by north Indians. One layer should have a creamy effect then only it will become panna cotta that is the main specialty of this dessert. It can make by using any fruits but mainly using strawberry, apple, mango and watermelon. I have made this by using different fruits and everything was really good. Here I used very sweet mango because I got fresh and very sweet mango. This dessert is very suitable to use in summer season because it has cooling effect so it helps to reduce heat from body and also get energy when we tired. I have used vanilla essence so it will have the smell of vanilla essence. We will get a variety feeling because of its creamy effect. We are getting this dessert from cool bars and hotels but we can make it from home very easily if we have some patients. It will be very special dessert to guests and they will get a new experience. It will help to reduce hungry. It will be very good dessert for anyone who likes cool and sweet dessert.
Preparation Time - 15 minutes
Cooking Time - 25 minutes
Decoration - Mango Cubes
Ripe Mango - 2
Gelatin - 2 tab spoon
Milk - 1 cup
Sugar - 4 tab spoon
Fresh Cream - 1 cup
Vanilla Essence - 1/4 teaspoon
Ice Water - 1/2 cup
Salt - 1 pinch
- Remove the peel of ripe mango and cut it as small pieces.
- Put it in a blender and blend it well.
- Strain the juice through strainer.
- To this add 1/2 tab spoon sugar and mix well.
- Sock gelatin in ice water for some times.
- In a pan, pour mango juice and add half of socked gelatin when it starts to boil and mix well.
- Turn off the fire when it dissolves completely.
- Pour it in a glass bowl and keep it in a freezer to set one side.
- In another pan, pour milk and add remaining sugar and stir well until dissolve sugar completely.
- Beat fresh cream until frothy.
- Add vanilla essence to this and mix well.
- Then add salt to this and beat it well.
- Cool boiled milk and add this fresh cream to this and mix well.
- Pour this on the mango mixture which is there in freezer.
- Keep it in fridge to set well.
- Then decorate with mango pieces and serve it.
- To make healthy dessert use honey instead of sugar.
- To get more mango flavour use mango essence.
- If we need orange colour add orange food colour.
|Mango Panna Cotta|