Pineapple mango mixed juice is very cool juice and it is very sweet and it has very thick consistency. Pineapple and mango combination is one of the excellent combinations to make juice. These both fruits are very good to our health and beautiful skin. Pineapple has very attractive smell and flavour and it also helps to easy digestion process. Pineapple smell gives us a feeling of hungry. We can make this juice very easy at home with very less ingredients. I have used fresh mango and pineapple that are available in my house so it will be completely natural and fresh mixed juice. To get more freshness and good taste I have added a little lime juice. We can use honey to get sweet instead of sugar to get healthy juice. I like this juice very much and also my family members also like this juice. Usually we are making pineapple juice or mango juice at home but this mixed combination is better compared to these juices. Pineapple contains a lot of water so we need not to add water to make this mixed juice. To get cool juice we can blend it with ice cubes. We need to use it immediately after preparation and we can have it at any time as per our preferences. It is very good in summer season because it is very cold juice so our body also will become cool. It is very good to reduce thirsty easily and also will get some energy in summer season. It will be very good to children those who don't like to have fruits. To get more healthy and tasty juice we can add ginger or mint leaves. It has very good attractive and nice natural colour. If we need strained juice we can strain it. This mixed juice will be very special to our guests. It can be freeze if we need chilled juice. We can add some other fruits to this if we want but these two combinations are really good and tasty. It will be very tasty and healthy if we add any types of fruits to this. Everyone can enjoy a lot with this special mixed pineapple and mango juice.
Preparation Time - 5 minutes
Cooking Time - 5 minutes
Decoration - Pineapple and Mango
Chopped Pineapple - 1 cup
Chopped Ripe Mango - 1 cup
Lime Juice - 1/2 teaspoon
Honey - 1 Tab Spoon
Ice cubes - 3
- Remove the peel of pineapple and wash it well and cut it as small pieces and put it in a blender.
- Remove the peel of mango and cut it as small pieces and put it in a blender.
- Then add ice cubes to this and blend it well.
- Pour it in a bowl and add lime juice and honey and mix together.
- Transfer it in a serving bowl and decorate with pineapple and mango pieces and serve it.
- We can use sugar or jaggery syrup to this to get sweet instead of honey.
- If we use apple its taste will be better.
- To get more smell and taste we can use a little vanilla essence or cardamom powder.