Pineapple jelly pudding is one of the simple and easy recipes to make at home. It is very tasty and sweet dessert which is made by fresh and natural pineapple. I think almost everyone like the flavour of pineapple so everyone one will like this pudding very much. This pudding is one of my favourite desserts because I like its flavour very much. We can make it very easily with very limited ingredients. I have used fresh and natural pineapple that I got from my neighbour house. I have made this pudding so many times in my house and everyone enjoyed with this dessert very much. It will be very special to serve special guests. To get healthy pudding I have used fat less milk with this and I used sugar and condensed milk to get sweet and some different taste. Pineapple flavour will give us some extra energy and freshness to our mind. We can serve this pudding as a dessert after lunch otherwise we can have it at any times as per our preferences. It is very suitable to use in summer season because it is very cool dessert. I have made this as jelly type pudding because I like to have jelly type pudding. It is completely natural pudding so it will be good for health also. We need not to add any artificial food colour to get attractive colour because it is having very natural light yellow colour. Pineapple pudding will be available in cool bars and restaurants but if we made this at home it will have entirely different taste and will have lot of health benefits.
Preparation Time - 5 minutes
Cooking Time - 15 minutes
Decoration - Cherry
Pineapple Juice - 1 cup
Condensed Milk - 2 tab spoon
Sugar - 1/2 cup
Cold Milk - 1 cup
Gelatin - 1 1/2 tab spoon
Ice Water - 1/2 cup
Hot water - 1/4 cup
- In a pan, pour pineapple juice and add sugar and stir well until sugar dissolves completely.
- Sock gelatin in ice water for 15 minutes.
- Boil milk well in another pan and strain it and keep it in a fridge to get cool or chilled milk.
- Then add this milk little by little to pineapple juice and stir well.
- Pour 1/4 cups of water to socked gelatin and dissolve it completely.
- Add this into pineapple juice and mix well.
- Then add honey to this and mix very well.
- Transfer it in a pudding tray keep it in fridge to set well.
- Scoop it by using spoon and transfer it in a serving bowl and decorate with cherry and serve it.
- We can add 2 drops of pineapple essence if we need more pineapple flavour.
- If you don't like jelly type pudding you can add more quantity of gelatin to this. So you can cut this different shape after setting.
- You can use 1 drop food colour if you need more yellow colour.
- Pineapple juice will have sour taste so we should not add hot milk directly to this.
- You can use different quantity of sugar as per our preferences and taste.
- We can decorate this pudding with any types of dry fruits and ice creams.
- It will be very good If we use chopped pineapple pieces while mix this pudding.
|Pineapple Jelly Pudding|