Pineapple is one of the sweet fruit and also it has very attractive and fresh smell so everyone can identify if we have it. Almost everyone would like to have pineapple. In Kerala, most of the houses have this pineapple fruit and it will be available on market at any time with reasonable price so everyone can buy this fruit. It has a lot of health benefits and mainly it is using for easy digestion especially after using non vegetarian dishes. It helps to glow skin and good to prevent ageing. It contains vitamin c so it is highly beneficial to our body. We can make a lot of variety items by using this fruit. We can make a very tasty biriyani with this sweet fruit. Here, I am presenting a variety pineapple pudding and it is entirely different from other pudding methods. We can make pineapple pudding in different method. This is very easy method and we need not to add more ingredients to make this pudding. It is very cool dessert and it can be served at any time but it will be very suitable to serve as dessert after lunch especially we can serve it to guests. I have kept this pudding in pineapple to set because it will be looking very attractive if we follow this method. We can keep it in tray or pudding mould as per our choices. It has a creamy effect and we will get more smell if we add a little pineapple essence. Condensed milk and milk give a special creamy effect to this pudding. Usually I am making pudding by using gelatin but it will be good if we use corn flour. It will be suitable in summer season. I used very fresh and natural pineapple which is there in my house to make this sweet pudding so it is completely natural and can have without any fear. It will be very special to everyone especially children.
Preparation Time - 15 minutes
Cooking Time - 10 minutes
Decoration - Pineapple pieces and cherry
Pineapple juice - 1 cup
Milk - 3/4 cup
Corn Flour - 1 tab spoon
Condensed Milk - 1/2 cup
Pineapple Essence - 1 drop
- Remove the peel of pineapple and wash it well and cut it as small pieces.
- Put it in a blender and blend it well.
- Strain the juice by using a strainer and keep it aside.
- In a bowl, add corn flour and pour 1/4 cup milk and dissolve it well.
- In a pan, pour remaining milk and heat it well.
- Then add condensed milk to this and boil it well.
- Then add corn flour and make it thick as required and leave it for some times to cool.
- Then pour apple juice and mix it well
- Then add pineapple essence and mix well.
- Remove the flesh from pineapple and make it like a mould.
- Pour this pudding mixture into this pineapple mold.
- Decorate it with pineapple pieces and cherry.
- Keep it in freezer to set.
- Cut it and serve it.
- Don't add pineapple juice directly into hot milk. Add it after cooling the milk.
- We can use sugar to get sweet.
- We can use gelatin instead of corn flour.
- To get yellow colour use one drop yellow food colour.