Cool drinks are very good to use in summer season and also it is beneficial to cool our body. Usually we are making different items by using fruits and store it for long term. These types of items are highly helpful when unexpected guests are coming to our houses. It is also very helpful to us and we can use it whenever we need. We can make this squash very easily and it can be keep it for long term. It has very natural and fresh pineapple flavour. Almost everyone likes this flavour very much. We can make different dishes by using pineapple such as juice, salads and jam. It is very sweet squash so we need not add extra sugar to this when we serve this. I have used fresh and natural pineapple which is there in my house. We will get different types of squashes from shops and also it will have great flavours and attractive colours but it is highly harmful to health. Everyone is thinking that these items are very good and we can't make it at home. If we spend some times at home we can make a homemade healthy squash at home. It has the attractive yellow colour. We can make squash by using any vegetables and fruits. It can be store for one month. It will be very useful when we tired and will get a good cool drink immediately without any efforts. This is one of the favourite items for children. We will get a very good, natural and fresh squash from this recipe. This squash has the mixed flavour of sweet and sour and also it has a good smell of pineapple and natural yellow colour. We need not to use more ingredients to make this squash and it can be used at any time. This is very simple and easy method to make natural squash so make this healthy squash with the help of this recipe.
Preparation Time - 5 minutes
Cooking Time - 10 minutes
Decoration - Ice cubes
Pineapple Juice - 2 cups
Sugar - 2 cups
Water - 2 cups
Pineapple Essence - 1 teaspoon
Lime Juice - 1 tab spoon
- Remove the peel of pineapple and wash it gently and cut it as small pieces.
- Put it in a blender and blend it well.
- Strain the juice through strainer.
- In a pan, pour water and add sugar and stir well until sugar dissolves completely.
- Turn down the flame when sugar syrup become thick and add pineapple juice and stir well.
- Then add lime juice and pineapple juice when it became thick and mix well.
- Turn off the fire and leave it to become cool.
- In a serving glass, pour 1/4 portion of pineapple squash and pour ice water and add 2 or 3 ice cubes and serve it cold and fresh.
- To keep it for long term add a pinch of potassium meta bi sulfate preservative.
- To get more sour taste use citric acid instead of lime juice.
- We can decorate it with pineapple pieces.