Mushroom dishes are very tasty and favourite dishes for everyone. But some people don't like mushroom dishes. Mushroom is only one vegetable which doesn't contain any poison. It is very fresh item so it is highly demanded vegetables in market. So many people are cultivating it for business. It is very costly vegetable comparing other vegetables but very useful to human body. Different types of mushrooms are there. Mushroom dishes will be available in hotels and restaurants and its cost is very high. It is very healthy because it contains minerals, protein and anti-oxidants. Mushroom helps to increase immunity power, prevent cancer and ageing problems and also gives skin glow. It is looking very attractive and it will be looking different based on their categories. Some will be thick and other will be very thin but shape will be almost similar. I like mushroom dishes very much so I am cultivating in my house to make different dishes. I am cultivating oyster mushroom in my home. We can make different tasty dishes by using this mushroom. Mushroom Masala, Mushroom Roast and Mushroom Fry are my favourite mushroom dishes. Here I made oyster mushroom stir fry which is very tasty and healthy. Mushroom taste is entirely different from other vegetables. This stir fry has a traditional taste. I prepared this stir fry with turmeric powder. It has the taste and flavour of grated coconut and cumin seeds. This is super combination with hot rice and beetroot pickle for lunch. We will get a smell of shallots and coconut oil while cooking. Its taste is increasing based on the quantity of mushroom. We need not to add more water to make this and it can make very easily. It is very good recipe for vegetarians. Let us enjoy with this tasty and healthy dish.
Preparation Time - 10 minutes
Cooking Time - 20 minutes
Oyster Mushroom - 250 GM
Shallots - 15
Green Chilli - 3
Turmeric Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Grated Coconut - 1/2 cup
Cumin Seeds - 1 teaspoon
Coconut Oil - 1 tab spoon
Mustard Seeds - 1 teaspoon
Curry Leaves - 2 Sprigs
Salt - To Taste
Water - As required to cooking.
- Clean and wash mushroom well and chop it and keep it aside in a bowl.
- Remove the peel of Shallots and wash well and chop it.
- Wash Green Chilli and chop it.
- In grinder, put chopped shallots, green chilli, turmeric powder, grated coconut, cumin seeds, curry leaves, salt and pour a little water and crush it together and keep it aside in a bowl.
- In a pan, heat coconut oil and splutter mustard seeds.
- To this add crushed coconut mixture and saute well for some times to remove the raw taste and smell.
- Then add chopped mushroom and mix well.
- Cover the pan with lid and cook it well under low flame and stir occasionally.
- Turn off the fire when water evaporates completely.
- Transfer it in a serving bowl and serve it with hot rice.
- Don't eat fish, chicken and beef with Mushroom dishes.
- To get more taste add 2 pieces crushed garlic to this.
|Oyster Mushroom Stir Fry|