Raw Mango is mainly using to make Pickles and we all are remembering Pickle when we hear Raw Mango. Dishes will make in different ways and its taste will change based on places, ingredients and methods. We can unlimited recipe details from everywhere and one dish can make in different ways based on our preferences. Some people are always trying to make new tasty dishes and this recipe details will be very useful to them. I also like to make new experiments in cooking field. Fish Mango Curry, Mango Sweet Pickle, Raw Mango Pudding and Raw Mango Juice are my favourite Raw Mango dishes.
I would like to share entirely different tasty dish recipe through this article. I was usually making Yellow colour Mango curry in my home. I got this recipe details from friend house. I did not know this dish earlier so I tried this today and its taste is really nice. Getting new taste and experiences will give special feelings to us. Its gravy is thick and it has the mixed colour of Orange and Red colour. To get good taste I used Coconut Milk to cook this. It is also a tradition dish and it can store more than one day. It has the mixed taste of sour and spicy. This is an excellent combination with hot plain Rice for lunch. This dish will help to anyone who doesn't have hungry feelings. I am very much happy to share this new tasty dish to everyone and make it to get new experience.
Preparation Time - 10 minutes
Decoration - Dried Red Chilli and Curry Leaves
Raw Mango - 2
Chopped Ginger - 1 teaspoon
Green Chilli - 3
Onion - 2
Turmeric Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Red Chilli Powder - 1 teaspoon
Coriander Powder - 3 teaspoon
Thick Coconut Milk - 1/2 cup
Thin Coconut Milk - 2 cup
Coconut Oil - 1 tab spoon
Mustard Seeds - 1 teaspoon
Fenugreek Seed - 1/4 teaspoon
Chopped Shallot - 1 teaspoon
Dried Red Chilli - 3
Curry Leaves - 2 sprigs
Salt - To taste
- Remove the peel of raw mango and wash well and cut it as lengthy.
- Put it in a pan and add chopped ginger, green chilli, sliced onion, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder and salt to this and mix well.
- Then pour thin coconut milk to this and stir well.
- Cover the pan with lid and cook it well and make it thick.
- Then pour thick coconut milk to this and stir well.
- Turn off the fire when it starts to boil.
- In another pan, heat coconut oil and splutter mustard seeds.
- Then add fenugreek seeds and fry it well.
- Add chopped shallot and fry it.
- Then add dried red chillies and stir well.
- Then add curry leaves and fry it.
- Pour it in cooked mango curry and mix well.
- Transfer it in a serving bowl and serve it with hot rice.
- Its taste will increase if use only Shallots instead of using Onion.