I have given this name Red Juice for this recipe because here I used red colour fruits to make this juice. Every ingredient was red colour and looking attractive. I got dark red colour juice after preparation so this name is suitable to this juice. It is not only looking attractive and it is very tasty to drink. It has a thick consistency. It is the mixed juice of vegetable and fruits. May be nobody tried with this special mixed combination. I have tried mixed fruit juices so many times but this combination is my first experiment. I never used this much ingredients to make juices. I got a tasty result after my experiment and I realized that nobody can identify what taste is it. It has the mixed taste and smell so it is very difficult to analyse the particular fruits or vegetable taste. But its main flavour is Apple flavour. Evening time is the better time to have instead of tea. It is very suitable when we tired and it gives extra energy and stomach will become full if we drink one glass of this juice. It helps to reduce the side effects of fried evening snacks. This is a healthy evening drink especially for children and serves it to them when they come back from home. We need to have it with freshness. Freshness will reduce if we keep it for long term after preparation. It has a cooling effect because of ice cubes so it is suitable in summer season. It is entirely different from other juices so it will give new and fresh experiences to everyone including guests. Juices are very good to human health. This juice contains the benefits of different fruits and vegetable. We are getting very natural attractive red colour without adding any chemicals or colour. It is very sweet, cool, thick and fresh juice. Let us enjoy a lot with this special juice recipe.
Cooking Time - 5 minutes
Strawberry - 10
Pomegranate - 1
Chopped Watermelon - 1/2 cup
Apple - 1
Tomato - 1
Honey - 1 tab spoon
Ice cubes - 3
Water - As required
- Wash strawberry well and cut it as small pieces and keep it aside.
- Remove the peel of pomegranate and take it out and keep it aside.
- Wash apple gently and cut it as small pieces.
- Wash tomato well and cut it as small pieces.
- In a blender, add strawberry pieces, pomegranate, apple pieces, tomato pieces and chopped watermelon.
- Then add Ice cubes and pour water as required.
- Blend it well and make it thick juice.
- Strain the juice through strainer and add honey to this and mix well.
- Dip the side of serving glass with lemon juice and sugar and keep it in a freezer to set the glass.
- Pour this juice to this serving glass and serve it with cold.
- Use sugar to get sweet instead of honey.
- To get fresh smell use mint leaves.
- To get freshness use it immediately after preparation.