Fish fry is very famous and favourite dish for non-vegetarians and it is very tasty and healthy. Fish dishes like fish fry and fish curries are liked by everyone. Some people needs fish fry to have rice and they are not interested to have food without fish fry. Fish fry is highly demanded item in hotels and restaurants and its price may change based on seasons and demands of fishes. Different fishes have different price and its very costly items among non-vegetarian food. Different types and variety taste of fishes are available on markets. Fishes are my favourite item and I am using it on daily basis because its taste is entirely different. Fish curry, fish fry, fish stir fry, fish mango curry and fish tomato curry are the main dishes of fishes. Here, I have used shark fish which is thick and doesn't have skeleton like other fishes so I like this fish very much. Today I made very spicy fish fry with limited ingredients but its taste is really amazing. I used both birds eye chilli and pepper powder to get spicy so its taste would be good and variety and these both are really good to health. It has the mixed flavour and smell of ginger and garlic. It is shallow fried fish and used coconut oil to fry this so it is not harmful to health. Shark fish contains anti-oxidants and omega 3 fatty acids. Black pepper and bird's eye chilli are very good to health so if we use dishes with these ingredients are healthy. We can serve this spicy shark fish fry hot rice for lunch and also can serve to guests and our dearest one. We can make it very easy without any effort. Let us have a nice lunch with this spicy shark fish fry and enjoy well.
Preparation Time - 15 minutes
Cooking Time - 15 minutes
Decoration - Bird's eye chilli and curry leaves
Shark - 500 gm
Ginger Paste - 1 teaspoon
Garlic Paste - 1 teaspoon
Turmeric Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Bird's eye chilli paste - 1 tab spoon
Black Pepper Powder - 1 tab spoon
Curry Leaves Paste - 1 teaspoon
Coconut Oil - As required to frying.
Salt - To taste
Water - 1 teaspoon
- Clean shark well and wash it and cut it as thin and medium sized pieces.
- In a pot, add ginger paste, garlic paste, turmeric powder, bird's eye chilli paste, black pepper powder, curry leaves paste, salt and water and mix well.
- Marinate fish pieces with this paste and leave it for some times to set well.
- In a pan, heat coconut oil and put fish pieces one by one and pour a little oil on fish pieces.
- Turn down the fire and fry both sides of fish and serve it in a serving bowl with bird's eye chilli and curry leaves with hot rice.
- Fish pieces will be perfect if you add 1 teaspoon coconut oil when you make masala for fishes.
|Spicy Shark Fish Fry|