Every part of Banana is very useful and healthy. Banana Stem is one of the useful part which contains fibers. We are making different tasty dishes with banana and banana stem and everyone would like to have these dishes. Banana Stem is very important part and it is beneficial to human body. This is looking very attractive because it has an attractive white colour. So many people are using it but so many people are not aware about banana stem and its benefits so they are wasting it. It is completely natural and fresh item which will be available in both stores and houses. It was the special item long years ago. You can use it on daily basis and it helps to prevent cancer, reduce cholesterol and helps to normal blood pressure. It is my favourite item so I am making different tasty dishes. Here I prepared very tasty and variety banana stem pickle which is made by natural Banana Stem which was there in my home. It is my new experience and I did not know about this recipe earlier. Just I tried it and it was very tasty more than I expected. It can store for long term like other pickles. It has a variety taste comparing other pickles. I used the same ingredients which I am using to make pickles. It has the mixed taste of salt, sour and spicy. It is very useful to students those who are staying in hostels. It will give very special and variety experiences to everyone and also gets a good and new recipe details. We can make it very easily within few minutes.
Cooking Time - 10 minutes
Decoration - Fried Curry Leaves
Chopped Banana Stem - 1 cups
Chopped Ginger - 1 tab spoon
Chopped Garlic - 1 teaspoon
Chopped Green Chilli - 1 teaspoon
Turmeric Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Red chilli Powder - 1 Tab Spoon
Sesame Oil - 1/4 cup
Mustard Seeds - 1 teaspoon
Fenugreek Seeds - 1 teaspoon
Curry Leaves - 2 Sprigs
Asafoetida Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Vinegar - 2 tab spoon
Salt - To Taste
Sugar - 1 pinch
- In a pan, pour sesame oil and heat it well.
- To this add chopped Banana Stem and stir well.
- Then add salt and mix well.
- Remove it from oil and keep it in a bowl.
- Splutter mustard seeds in remaining oil.
- Then add fenugreek Seeds and fry it.
- Then add curry leaves, chopped Ginger, chopped garlic and chopped green chilli and fry it well.
- Turn down the fire and add turmeric powder and red chilli powder and stir well.
- To this add banana stem and mix well.
- Pour vinegar to this and mix well.
- Add Asafoetida Powder when it starts to boil and mix well.
- Then add salt and sugar and mix well and turn off the fire.
- Transfer it in a serving bowl and decorate with fried curry leaves and servers it with hot rice.