Beef is one of the famous protein rich non vegetarian items. It is very tasty and can cut any shape as per our choice. Beef will be available with bones and boneless on market. Beef taste is amazing if we make curry and fries. So many people are not using beef especially north Indians but south Indians are using it. Beef has fat and it will come out when it cook so it's taste will increase so that its usage is also increasing. So many people will be available on markets to buy beef. Beef items are highly demanded in hotels and restaurants. Its price is increasing day by day because of its high demand. We can make different tasty dishes by using this tasty beef. Beef pickle, beef masala, beef pepper powder, beef fry, beef potato masala, beef banana masala and beef stir fry are the main tasty dishes of beef. Different types of methods and ingredients are using based on taste and preferences. Everyone will have their own style and methods. Beef contains iron, protein and vitamin B. Today I made very easy masala curry. It has cooked in pressure cooker and very tasty beef curry. I used only natural ingredients to make this curry. It is very thick curry and it can serve it with any type of food based on our choice for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It is super combination with appam, rice, chapati, mashed tapioca and mashed jackfruit. It has an attractive smell and also has the mixed taste and flavour of garam masala powder, fennel powder, ginger and garlic. It can cook very easily in pressure cooker and it will become very soft. Beef will take more time to cook will but pressure cooker helps to reduce the cooking time and taste also will change. It is spicy and has the sour taste of tomato. It is completely a traditional dish.
Preparation Time - 15 minutes
Cooking Time - 30 minutes
Beef - 1/2 kg
Chopped Ginger - 1 teaspoon
Chopped Garlic - 1 tab spoon
Chopped Onion - 1/2 cup
Tomato Paste - 1/4 cup
Turmeric Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Red chilli Powder - 1 teaspoon
Coriander Powder - 1 tab spoon
Black Pepper Powder - 1 teaspoon
Garam Masala Powder - 1/4 teaspoon
Fennel Powder - 1/4 teaspoon
Coconut Oil - 1 tab spoon
Mustard Seeds - 1 teaspoon
Curry Leaves have- 2 Sprigs
Salt - To Taste
Water - As Required
- Cut beef as small pieces and wash it well and keep it aside.
- In a pan, heat coconut oil and splutter mustard seeds.
- Then add chopped ginger and chopped garlic and fry it well.
- To this add curry leaves and chopped onion and stir well.
- Then add salt and tomato paste and stir well until remove raw smell.
- Turn down the fire and add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder and black pepper powder and stir well for some times.
- To this add beef pieces and mix well.
- Add this in a pressure cooker and pour water as required.
- Cover the cooker with lid and cook it well.
- Open the cooker after some times and add garam masala powder and fennel powder and mix well.
- Transfer it in a serving bowl and serve it hot with rice, appam and mashed tapioca.