liver dishes are very tasty and favourite item for non-vegetarians. Different categories of livers are available. Chicken liver, mutton liver and beef liver are very tasty and popular livers in market. Livers are very soft and its softness will increase after cooking and taste also will increase. Beef liver contains protein which helps to improve health. It also contains folic acid and it is the main source of vitamin A. Liver is very helpful for children because it contains a lot of health benefits for them. Vitamin A is very useful to eyes so liver also useful to eyes. We can have all types of liver without fear. Beef liver has dark brown colour and it is very easy to cut as small pieces. As we know that beef is very tasty so its liver also will have good taste. It is providing a special and variety feeling when we have it. Chicken liver is more soft comparing beef liver. We can use pressure cooker to cook it very easily. In this article I am giving the recipe of very tasty beef liver roast. I used only natural ingredients to make this tasty roast so it has amazing taste and smell. It has the mixed taste and smell of ginger, garlic, cinnamon powder, fennel powder and garam masala powder. These ingredients are providing natural taste to this liver roast. To get more taste I used more quantity of onion and it helps to increase the quantity of this roast. It can use at any time with rice, appam, mashed tapioca and chapati. To get spicy I used black pepper powder which is good to health. This is spicy dish and this recipe is very helpful to anyone who likes to have liver dishes.
Cooking Time - 30 minutes
Beef Liver - 250 GM
Chopped Ginger - 1 teaspoon
Chopped Garlic - 1 teaspoon
Chopped Onion - 1 cup
Turmeric Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Red Chilli Powder - 1 teaspoon
Black Pepper Powder - 1 tab spoon
Cinnamon Powder - 1/4 teaspoon
Fennel Seeds Powder - 1/4 teaspoon
Garam Masala Powder - 1/4 teaspoon
Coconut Oil - 1 tab spoon
Mustard Seeds - 1 teaspoon
Chopped Shallots - 1 teaspoon
Curry Leaves - 2 Sprigs
Salt - To Taste
Water - As Required
- Cut beef liver as small pieces and wash it well and put it in a pot.
- To this add chopped ginger, chopped garlic, chopped onion, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, black pepper powder, curry leaves and salt mix well by using hands.
- Put it in a pressure cooker and pour water as required to this.
- Cover the pressure cooker with lid and cook it well and keep it aside.
- In a pan, pour coconut oil and heat well.
- Add mustard seeds and splutter it.
- To this add chopped shallots and curry leaves and fry it.
- Then add cooked liver and chopped onion.
- Turn down the fire and mix well.
- Add cinnamon powder, fennel seeds powder and garam masala powder when water evaporates completely and mix well.
- Turn off the fire and transfer it in a serving bowl and serve it with hot rice, appam and chapati.