Passion fruit has very nice smell and contains a lot of health benefits. Passion fruit contains vitamin C, vitamin A, antioxidants, iron, magnesium, potassium, copper and protein. It is looking very attractive and its taste is amazing. Passion fruit is my favourite fruit. It has very thick peel and we are using pulp which is there inside. It has an excellent power to prevent cancer and also helps to normal blood pressure and reduce anemia. It helps to improve digestion process and has the power to remove asthma completely. It can cultivate in houses very easily. It is dark yellow colour fruit and very sweet. It will be available in rainy season. We can make different dishes by using passion fruit. Passion fruit juice, squash and jam are the easy and tasty dishes of Passion fruit. Here, I made passion fruit pudding which is very easy and simple recipe. Usually passion fruit will have both sour and sweet taste but I got very sweet passion fruit. I like sour taste in pudding so I added orange juice to get sour taste. Mixed taste of sour and sweet taste will give us very new experience. This pudding is very cool and sweet dessert. It can make very easy with limited ingredients. I used gelatin to set this pudding and it also helps to cut it any shape. It can use at any time whenever we need and it will be very good after lunch. I used completely natural ingredients to make this pudding. It will have the nice smell of passion fruit. This pudding is like jelly and it gives cooling effect to body. This pudding helps to prevent allergic problems from foods so we will get good feelings in stomach. This recipe is very helpful those who likes to have different types of pudding. Let us enjoy with this special and variety Passion fruit pudding.
Preparation Time - 10 minutes
Cooking Time - 5 minutes
Ready In - 4 hour
Passion Fruit - 5
Orange Juice - 1 teaspoon
Condensed Milk - 1 tab spoon
Sugar - 2 teaspoon
Gelatin - 1 tab spoon
Ice Water - 1/4 cup
- Cut passion fruit two pieces and take pulp from inside by using a spoon.
- Sock gelatin in ice water for some times.
- In a pan, pour condensed milk and add sugar and stir well under low flame until sugar dissolves completely.
- To this pour orange juice and stir well.
- Then add passion fruit pulp and mix well.
- Melt gelatin by using double boiling method.
- Add this melted gelatin into this and mix well.
- Turn off the fire when it starts to boil and leave it for some times too cool.
- Pour it in a pudding mould and keep it in a fridge to set well.
- Then demould it and put it in a serving bowl and serve it.
- If you don't want the seeds of passion fruit blend it in mixer and take only juice to make pudding.
- You can use lemon juice instead of orange juice.
|Passion Fruit Pudding|