Passion Fruit is very good fruit which has pleasant smell and mixed sweet and sour taste. It contains Vitamin C and Anti-Oxidants. It has natural Yellow colour with Black Seeds. This is very tasty and mostly available in houses. Its outer peel is very thick and its flesh is very soft. We can make different tasty dishes with this tasty passion Fruit. Passion Fruit Juice, Passion fruit Ice Cream, Passion Fruit Pudding and cooler are the main tasty dishes of this fruit. Every dish of this fruit is really tasty and healthy. This is natural and fresh fruit and very useful to human body. It helps to increase skin glow and reducing blood pressure from human body.
Today, I would like to share the method of preparation of Passion fruit squash. We all know about different types of fruits and vegetable squashes. Squash will be very useful in summer season to cool body. Usually we are serving different cool drinks to guests to get relaxation and cooling effect so these drinks became part of our daily day life. Sometimes we will make fresh juice otherwise we will make drinks with squash which is from outside. But these artificial squash are harmful to our health so we should aware about that and take care of our health. Passion Fruit squash is completely natural, healthy and fresh cool drink. I used only natural ingredients to get healthy juice. Its main attraction is its pleasant smell and I can't explain about its smell. This is looking very attractive with natural Yellow colour. I used very sweet Passion fruit which was there in my home so I used Lime Juice to get sour taste. I love this cool drink very much so I am making this when I get Passion Fruit. I am really happy to share this natural cool drink to everybody. Make this tasty and fresh cool drink and get different natural and healthy experiences.
Preparation Time - 15 minutes
Cooking Time - 15 minutes
Decoration - Ice Cubes
Passion Fruit - 15
Sugar - 2 cups
Water - 1 cup
Lime Juice - 1 tab spoon
- Cut passion fruit into two pieces and remove the flesh from inside with spoon.
- In a blender, add this flesh and pour a little water and blend it ( don't blend the seeds well)
- Strain it through strainer and keep it aside.
- In a pan, pour water and add sugar and stir well until dissolve it completely.
- Then add passion fruit juice when it boiled and became thick and mix well.
- To this add lime juice and mix well.
- Turn off the fire when it starts to boil and leave it for cool.
- Keep it in a bottle when it cools well.
- In serving glass, pour passion fruit syrup 1/4 portion and pour ice water and ice cubes and serve it cold.