I can't express the benefits of Passion Fruit by words because its benefits are unlimited. This fruit contains Vitamin C and it will be available in different colours such as Red colour, Violet, yellow and Orange. It will be available in rainy season and it has very pleasant smell. Pulp will have good Yellow colour with black seeds. This fruit is looking very attractive with thick peel and it will last for long days. This fruit is having the mixed taste of sour and sweet taste. We can make different dishes with passion Fruit such as juice, pudding, salads, squash and jam. Today I have made sweet cooler which is made by Passion fruit. This cooler is giving cooling effect and energy to us and this drink is better than the drinks which are available in shops. This doesn't have any chemicals and it is looking very nice with yellow colour. Basil seeds are giving more cooling effect to this drink and this is very soft seeds. This cooler contains the mixed taste and flavour of Lime Juice and Ginger Juice. This can use at any time to relaxation. This will be a very special cooler to serve guests. I have made different types cooler by using different fruits but this is entirely different from other drinks because Passion Fruit flavour and taste are different from other fruits. Its main attraction is that its Black seeds. I like this cooler very much so made this cooler so many times in my home and I got compliments from my family members. This recipe is completely my own recipe because I used the ingredients which I like so it will be the new recipe for everyone. Passion fruit is available in almost all houses in Kerala. I used completely natural Passion Fruit which was there in my home so this drink is completely natural and healthy. This cool drink is giving us very fresh, new and cooling experiences. This cool drink will be good to kids. Try to make this new drink and enjoy a lot.
Preparation Time - 5 minutes
Cooking Time - 5 minutes
Decoration - Basil Seeds and passion fruit flesh
Passion Fruit - 3
Ginger Juice - 1 teaspoon
Lime Juice - 1 teaspoon
Basil Seeds - 1 tab spoon
Sugar Syrup - 2 tab spoon
Ice water - As Required
- Cut passion fruit into two pieces and take the flesh from inside
- In a blender, put passion fruit flesh and pour a little ice water and blend it.
- Strain it through the strainer.
- Sock basil seeds in ice water for some times.
- In a pot, pour passion fruit juice, ginger juice and lime juice and mix well.
- Pour ice water to this as required and add sugar syrup and mix well.
- Pour this in a serving glass and add basil seeds and passion fruit flesh and serve it with cold.
- You can use honey to get healthy drink.
- To get more taste and smell add 1 teaspoon mint leaves juice.
- You can serve it with 2 or 3 ice cubes.