Apple Pudding is one tasty and sweet dessert that is made by Apple. Pudding can make by using different fruits and vegetables. Everyone have tasted variety types of pudding today because its popularity is increasing day by day. We will definitely have a tendency to taste it again and again once we taste it. You can serve puddings as hot and cold as per your choice. I would like to have cold pudding so I am usually making cool puddings in my house.
I made hot Apple pudding today and it is very soft and sweet dessert. You can serve it both cold and hot as per your taste. We all know that Apple is very tasty and healthy fruit which is using to make different dishes and desserts. All dishes are really tasty and good. Apple is the costly fruit on markets but everyone is buying it irrespective of its cost. This pudding's main ingredients are Egg White and Milk and also I used Cinnamon Powder to this to get good flavour and taste. Cinnamon Powder is an excellent combination with Apple. It is looking very attractive with pure White colour and it is suitable to serve guests. I love this dessert very much and I enjoyed a lot with this sweet and hot pudding.
Preparation Time - 25 Minutes
Cooking Time - 25 Minutes
Decoration - Apple Pieces
Apple - 250 gm
Sugar - 1/2 Cup
Egg White - 2
Rice Flour - 1 tab spoon
Corn Flour - 1 tab spoon
Milk - 1 1/2 Cup
Cinnamon Powder - 1/4 teaspoon
Salt - 1 Pinch
- Wash Apple well and cut it as small pieces and keep it aside.
- In a pan, pour Milk and boil it well and keep it aside.
- In small bowl, put Rice Flour, Corn Flour and add a little milk and mix it well by using a spoon.
- In a big pot, pour Egg White and beat it well until soft and frothy by using a beater.
- Then add sugar little by little and beat it well.
- To this add Rice Flour and Corn Flour milk mix and beat it well again.
- Then add boiled Milk little by little to this and beat it well.
- To this add Apple pieces, Cinnamon Powder and a little Salt and mix well by using a spoon.
- Pour it in a pudding mould and cover it.
- In a big pan, pour water as required and boil it well.
- Put this pudding mould in this boiled water and cover the pan with lid.
- Cook it well under medium flame and take the pudding mould out.
- Serve it hot or cold as a dessert.
- You have to make pudding immediately after cutting Apple otherwise its colour will change.
- If you keep Apple pieces in water colour will not change.
- you can use powdered sugar to make this pudding.
- You can use Gelatin instead of using Rice Flour and Corn Flour.
- To get a healthy pudding use fat less Milk.
- You can use vanilla essence and Cardamom powder instead of using Cinnamon Powder.