Snacks are very much important items in our daily day life. I don't like all snacks but I like some snacks and I am making some sweet variety snacks. Spicy Ladoo, Spicy Jilebi, spicy Onion Fritters and spicy diamond cuts are the famous and tasty snack items. Today, I made very tasty and sweet Banana Snack which is made in Sugar Syrup. It will be crispy when we fry it and it will become soft when dip in Sugar Syrup. I tried this snack as experiment and I made it two times and it became successful. This is super combination with hot Tea and it will last for 2 days. Sugar Syrup will not become thick if add Lime Juice. It is very simple and easy recipe and this will be special snack item for kids.
Preparation Time - 15 Minutes
Waiting Time - 2 hours.
Cooking Time - 20 Minutes.
Ripe Banana - 2
All Purpose Flour - 250 gm
Corn Flour - 1/4 Cup
Milk - As required to make batter.
Baking Powder - 1/4 teaspoon
Cinnamon Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Sugar - 1 Cup
Lime Juice - 1 teaspoon
Ghee - As required to cooking.
Water - 1/2 Cup
Salt - 1 Pinch
- Remove the peel of Ripe Banana and cut it as small pieces.
- Pour Milk in a pan and boil it well and leave it for cool and remove the fat from it.
- Strain All Purpose Flour through strainer.
- In a grinder, add Ripe Banana pieces and pour a little boiled and cooled Milk and make thick and fine paste.
- Put it in a pot and add All Purpose Flour little by little.
- Then add Corn Flour to this and pour enough Milk and mix well.
- To this add Salt, Baking Powder and Cinnamon Powder and mix well and make thick batter.
- Cover this with lid and keep it in a refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Mix well again after 2 hours and pour this batter in an empty ketchup bottle.
- Pour Ghee as required to fry in a pan and heat it well.
- Squeeze batter from the bottle and move it on circular direction (make it with any shape which you prefer)
- Fry both sides as desired and remove it from Ghee and keep it aside in a bowl.
- In another pan, add Sugar and pour Water and stir well until Sugar dissolves completely and make thick Sugar Syrup.
- To this add Lime Juice and mix well and turn off the flame.
- Dip prepared Banana Snacks into this Sugar Syrup and leaves it for sometimes.
- Then remove it from this syrup and keep it in a refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Serve it as evening snack with hot Tea.
- You can use any fruits instead of using Ripe Banana. For example Apple, Jackfruit and Sapota.
- Vanilla Essence also can use instead of using Cinnamon Powder.
- To get good taste and smell use a little Cardamom Powder.
- You can use Coconut Oil or any other Vegetable Oil for frying.
- Wheat Flour also can use instead of using All Purpose Flour.
|Banana Snack In Sugar Syrup|