Sapota fruit is one of my favourite fruit so I am trying to make different tasty puddings and drinks with this fruit. Every dish and drink of Sapota fruit is really tasty. Sapota is not that much looking attractive comparing other fruits such as Apple, Orange and Grapes. It doesn't have attractive colour and smell also but it became very popular because of its taste. It is very sweet fruit and everyone likes its drinks very much so it is highly demanded item in shops. This will be available in both houses and markets and its price also is less comparing other fruits. In my home it is there so I am making different cool drinks and pudding by using this. Its colour is Brown colour and its inside pulp is very soft and sweet and it contains 2 or 3 Black seeds inside it. We have to remove the seed before making anything or eating it directly. Sapota doesn't have sour taste so we can use it with any ingredients especially when we make Milk shake. I got a great idea today and I mixed it with very tasty Coconut Sprout to make milk shake. I used medium sized sweet Coconut Sprout to make this drink and it can give creamy effects to this Milk Shake. Coconut Sprout is very tasty when we eat this directly but its taste will increase if we mix it with Milk and sweet Sapota. This is my own Milk shake recipe so I am very much happy to share all. I can't express its taste by words so you have to taste it to get this variety taste. Milk Shakes are very useful to everybody especially for children. You can use it at any time when you need. But it is better to use at hot summer season to get cooling and fresh mind. It is very good and tasty milk shake and I used natural ingredients to make this. Let us enjoy with this tasty and variety milk shake.
Preparation Time - 5 minutes
Cooking Time - 5 minutes
Decoration - Coconut Sprout and Sapota Pieces.
Coconut Sprout - 2
Sapota Fruit - 5
Chilled Milk - 2 cups
Honey - 1 tab spoon
Vanilla Essence - 1 teaspoon
Ice Cubes - 3
- Take medium size coconut sprout and wash well and cut it as small pieces.
- Wash sapota and wash well and remove the seeds from inside and cut it as small pieces.
- Put coconut sprout pieces and sapota pieces in the blender.
- Pour a little milk into this and make it paste.
- Then pour remaining milk, honey, vanilla essence and ice cubes and blend it well.
- Pour it in a serving glass and decorate it with coconut sprout pieces and sapota pieces and serve with cold and fresh.
- To get more thickness and increase the taste use fine chilled milk to make milk shake.
- You can use sugar instead of using honey to get sweet.
- You can use condensed milk also to get sweet and more thickness.
- You can use cardamom powder and cinnamon powder instead of using vanilla essence.
- To get more taste and creamy effect use medium sized coconut sprout to make milk shake.