We all need any types of stir fry as the side dish at the time of lunch. Someone likes stir fries with Coconut and some others like masala stir fries without Coconut. We can make different tasty stir fries by using vegetables such as Bitter Gourd, Long Beans, Carrot and Beetroot. I also like stir fries very much as the side dish with Rice.
I made one tasty stir fry today which is called as Ladies Finger Masala stir fry. I like this dish very much because its taste will change when mix it with masala. Ladies Finger is one famous, tasty and healthy vegetable which can use to make different tasty dishes. It will be available on market at any time so we can make dish whenever we need. This is very useful to both skin and hair. Ladies Finger Masala is super combination with hot Plain Rice for lunch and I am usually preparing this dish in my house. This is medium spicy dish and Ladies Finger will be little bit fried in this dish. I cut it as very thin and round shape which can help to fry it easily. We can make this tasty stir fry with limited ingredients and time. It is completely traditional dish and Black Pepper Powder and Red Chilli Powder are helping to increase the taste of this dish. It can use as the side dish with Chapati also.
Cooking Time - 15 Minutes
Ladies Finger - 15
Onion - 2
Green Chilli - 2
Turmeric Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Red Chilli Powder - 1/4 teaspoon
Black Pepper Powder - 1/4 teaspoon
Garam Masala Powder - 1/4 teaspoon
Coconut Oil - 1 teaspoon
Mustard Seeds - 1 teaspoon
Curry Leaves - 2 Sprigs
Salt - To Taste
Water - As required to cooking.
- Wash Ladies Finger well and cut the upper portion and lower portion of Ladies Finger and cut the remaining portion thin and round shape and keep it aside.
- Remove the peel of Onion and wash it well and cut it small and thin.
- Wash Green Chilli and cut it as thin and round shape.
- Heat a pan, pour Coconut Oil and heat it well.
- Splutter Mustard Seeds when it heats well.
- Then add Curry Leaves and fry it.
- To this add Ladies Finger Pieces, Onion and Green Chilli and mix well.
- Put salt as desired and saute it well.
- Add Turmeric Powder, Red Chilli Powder and Black Pepper Powder when Ladies Finger starts to fry and mix well.
- Spray a little water to this saute it well to fry as desired.
- Turn off the fire and add Garam Masala powder and mix well.
- Put it in a serving bowl and serve it with hot plain Rice.
- You can cut Ladies Finger thick and lengthy as per your choice.
- You have to choose good Ladies Finger to make this dish.
- It will be tastier if you use only Shallots instead of using Onion.
- To get the exact taste of this dish fry it under medium flame.
- You have to spray Water occasionally while frying it.
- To get the crispness don't add more water to make this dish.