Carrot Tomato Soup is one healthy and special soup that has mixed taste of spices and sweet. I used little bit sweet tasty Carrot here so its taste became changed comparing the same soup which I prepared earlier. I made very less soup dishes in my home and I tried Chicken Soup, Mutton Soup and mixed Vegetable Soup. Soup dishes are not favourite item for South Indians but some people like this very much especially health conscious people and they are using different types of variety soup in dinner time. Soup is healthy dish and it helps to get perfect body without fat and get skin glow. This soup recipe will be helpful to so many people. This is also a tasty soup and it is very easy to make at home. This is completely vegetarian soup and it is better to use hot. It has the mixed taste of Sour, Sweet and Pepper Powder flavour and Salt taste.
Preparation Time - 20 Minutes
Cooking Time - 30 Minutes
Carrot - 2
Tomato - 3
Onion - 2
Garlic - 3 pieces
Spinach Leaves - 2
Black Pepper Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Cumin Seeds Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Asafoetida Powder - 1 Pinch
Olive Oil - 1 tab spoon
Salt - To Taste
Sugar - 1 Pinch
Water - As required to cooking.
- Remove the peel of Carrot and wash well with Water and cut it as small pieces and keep it in a bowl.
- Wash Tomato well and cut it as small pieces.
- Remove the peels of Onion and Garlic and wash well and chop it.
- Wash Spinach well and keep it aside.
- In a pressure cooker add Carrot pieces, Tomato pieces, chopped Onion, chopped Garlic and Spinach leaves and Salt.
- Pour enough Water to cook and cover the cooker with lid and cook it well.
- Leave it for sometimes to release the pressure completely.
- Then put these cooked ingredients in grinder and make thick and fine paste and keep it aside.
- Heat a pan and pour Olive Oil and heat it well.
- To this add Black Pepper Powder and Cumin Seeds Powder and saute it well.
- Then add fine and thick vegetables paste and stir well.
- Pour Water as desired and boil it well and make it thick as desired.
- Add Salt to this if required and mix well.
- Then add Asafoetida Powder to this and mix well.
- Turn of the fire and transfer it in a serving bowl and add some Black Pepper Powder and mix well and serve hot.
- Butter also is suitable to use instead of using Olive Oil.
- Black Salt is better than normal Salt.
- To get good taste add French Beans.
- You can strain the paste through strainer if you need.
- Add Water based on the thickness as you like.
- Based on your choice you can change the quantity of Salt and Black Pepper Powder.
- Asafoetida Powder is an optional ingredient so you can avoid it if you don't like its flavour.
- You can make it with Parsley Leaves.