Puddings are my favourite sweet desserts and I have made so many puddings with tasty ingredients. We can get a lot of variety and attractive colours pudding at the final stage and that is the main attraction of these desserts. Mainly I like Red, Yellow, Green and Orange colour puddings but I don't use any types of artificial food colours in my desserts items. We can make puddings with fruits, vegetables, Milk, Tender Coconut and Oats. However all puddings will be really tasty and almost all are using it in their life.
I am going to share one variety and tasty pudding today which I have made with the combination of Chocolate Sauce and Vermicelli. This is sweet and cool dessert that also has creamy effects of Fresh Cream. This can serve to unexpected guests come home and this combination is very new to so many people. Its taste is increasing when mixing Milk and Fresh Cream together. You can serve it more attractive by using fried Raisins, Nuts, Dates and Ice Creams.
Preparation Time - 20 Minutes
Cooking Time - 25 Minutes
Ready In - 2 Hours
Decoration - Cherry
Vermicelli - 1 Cup
Chocolate Sauce - 1 teaspoon
Cocoa Powder - 1 teaspoon
Fresh Cream - 1/2 Cup
Corn Flour - 2 teaspoon
Milk - 2 Cups
Sugar - 5 tab spoon
Butter - 1 teaspoon
Cardamom Powder - 1/4 teaspoon
- Heat a pan and add Ghee into this pan and heat it well.
- To this add Vermicelli and roast it well until Brown colour and keep it aside.
- In a small pot, add both Corn Flour and Cocoa Powder.
- To this pour a little Water and mix well and make a solution and keep it aside.
- In a big pan, pour Milk and add roasted Vermicelli and mix well.
- Cover the pan with lid and cook it well under medium flame.
- To this add Sugar and stir well until Sugar dissolves completely.
- Then add Corn Flour and Cocoa Powder mix solution to this and stir well until thick as desired.
- Then add Chocolate Sauce to this and mix well.
- Turn off the flame and leave to for sometimes to cool well.
- Then add Fresh Cream to this and mix well.
- To this add Cardamom Powder and mix well again.
- Pour it in a pudding mould and keep it in a refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Decorate it with Cherry after 2 hours and serve it.
- If you use roasted Vermicelli you need not to roast it again.
- Dark Chocolate also suitable to use instead of using Cocoa Powder and it helps to give dark Brown colour.
- It would be better if you beat Fresh Cream well with Beater.
- Honey is healthier than Sugar so you can use Honey to get sweet instead of using Sugar.
- You can use any flavour essence instead of using Cardamom Powder.
- You have to use Salt less Butter to this pudding.
- Ghee also is suitable in the place of Butter.
- You can adjust the taste of sweet as per your choice.