This dish is one of the most favourite dishes for people who like vegetarian dishes. This can be done in several ways. This dish can be made both with vegetable and non-vegetable mixes. Many people do this in different ways. Here, I made it by using my favourite method. It is a nice dish with thick gravy and a mix of good taste and smell. It has been made by mixing vegetables. Fresh Green Peas is super combination with other vegetables and it increases the taste of this dish. This is spicy-less dish with creamy effects. Cashew Nuts and Poppy Seeds are giving good taste, thickness and creamy effects to this dish.
Preparation Time - 20 Minutes
Cooking Time - 30 Minutes
Potato - 2
Fresh Green Peas - 1/2 Cup
Fresh Beans - 5
Carrot - 2
Tomato - 1
Chopped Garlic - 1/2 teaspoon
Chopped Ginger - 1/2 teaspoon
Cloves - 2
Cardamom - 2
Green Chilli - 2
Onion - 1
Turmeric Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Red Chilli Powder - 3/4 teaspoon
Coriander Powder - 1 teaspoon
Black Pepper Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Fennel Seeds - 1 teaspoon
Cumin Seeds - 1/2 teaspoon
Grated Coconut - 1/2 Cup
Cashew Nuts - 20
Poppy Seeds - 1 tab spoon
Yogurt - 1 tab spoon
Vegetable Oil - 2 tab spoon
Mustard Seeds - 1 teaspoon
Curry Leaves - 2 Sprigs
Salt - To taste.
Water - As required to cooking.
- Remove the peels of Potato and Carrot and wash well and cut it as small cubes.
- Wash French Beans well and cut it lengthy.
- Wash Tomato well and slice it thin and wash fresh Green Peas well and keep it aside.
- Sock Cashew nuts in Water for sometimes to become soft.
- Then add Poppy Seeds in it and keep it aside.
- Remove the peel of Onion and wash well and chop it.
- Wash Green Chilli and slice it.
- In a grinder, add Grated Coconut, Sliced Green Chilli, Turmeric Powder, Red Chilli Powder, Coriander Powder, Black Pepper Powder, Fennel Seeds, Cumin Seeds, socked Cashew Nuts and Poppy Seeds and pour a little Water and make it thick and fine paste and keep it aside.
- Heat Vegetable oil in a pan and splutter Mustard Seeds in it.
- Then add Curry Leaves, Cloves and Cardamom and fry it.
- To this add chopped Garlic and chopped Ginger and saute it and fry it.
- Then add chopped Onion to this and Salt and saute it well until Brown colour.
- To this add Potato cubes, Carrot Cubes, Fresh Green Peas, French Beans and sliced Tomato and saute it well for 2 minutes.
- To this add Coconut paste and Salt and saute it well for 5 minutes.
- Pour Water as required to cooking and cover it with lid and cook it well under medium flame and make it thick.
- To this add Yogurt and mix well.
- Turn off the fire when it starts to boil and transfer it in a serving bowl.
- Serve it with Bread, Chapati and Appam.
- To get better taste and smell use a little Coriander Leaves.
- Coconut Oil also can use instead of using Vegetable Oil.
- To cook vegetables fast use pressure cooker.