Now a day, everyone has tasted at least one sweet Lassi in daily day life. I need to drink any cool and sweet drink in summer season. Sometimes I am making any fresh juice or Milk Shake or some sweet Lassi. Lassi is very popular drink and it is traditional cool drink. For making this cool drink we are using Yogurt as common ingredient. We can't make it without Yogurt but we can make it with any fruits. It can make cost effective if use any seasonal fruits. Yogurt will be available in all houses always so it can make at any time if you have any fruit. This is very tasty to drink and it helps to cool body and also providing energy when tired. Yogurt is very healthy especially for children because it is protein rich item. We will get a variety taste when add Sugar with this Yogurt. Fruits will help to increase the taste of this sweet dessert. But today I made sweet Lassi with Tender Coconut so I am going to share its recipe through this article. I would like to have Tender Coconut directly because it is very soft and cool. This is completely fresh and natural. Tender Coconut is super combination with Yogurt. Lassi is completely an Indian Drink. You can add any spices if you need. It can make with Cardamom Powder and Cumin Seeds Powder. This is having thick consistency and very soft and smooth and also contains creamy effect. This is one energy booster drink in summer season or when we tired. We have to use it fresh and immediately after preparation. It will be there in Indian restaurants. I used Rose Water to get freshness and good flavour. I am really happy to share this recipe too all and you can make any changes from this recipe based on your taste and preferences. This recipe will be very useful to everyone especially who likes to drink cool drinks. Let us enjoy this summer season with this cool, soft and sweet Tender Coconut Lassi.
Preparation Time - 5 Minutes
Cooking Time - 5 Minutes
Tender Coconut - 1
Yogurt - 2 Cups
Lime Juice - 1 teaspoon
Sugar - 3 tab spoon
Rose Water - 1/4 Cup
Ice Cubes - 4
- Cut Tender Coconut and take the White portion from inside and cut it as small pieces.
- Put these pieces in a blender and add Lime Juice and Sugar into this and blend well together.
- Add Yogurt, Rose Water and Ice Cubes to this and blend well again.
- Pour it in a serving glass or bowl and serve it fresh and cold.
- You have to choose thick with less sour taste Yogurt to make this.
- You have to serve it immediately otherwise its freshness and taste will reduce.
- Use Honey to get sweet instead of Sugar.
- Rose Essence also useful instead of Rose Water.
- You can add A little Coconut Water to this if you need and you can reduce its thickness as per your preference.