I have made this special pudding many times in my home because it is one of my favourite desserts. It is very cool dessert which is made by both Mango fruit and Mango Essence. I am making both hot and cold pudding but this is entirely different pudding from that. Its method is little bit different comparing others because I boiled it first then cooled it. It will have a variety taste so I can say that it will be very special to everyone without any doubt. It is looking very attractive with natural Yellow colour. I like this colour for Pudding, Juice, Milk Shake and Cake. This pudding is really tasty and you have to try it to get this amazing taste. I used very less ingredients to make this and that will be the main advantage of this special dessert. All ingredients are really good taste and Milk and Egg Yolk contains protein. I used very less quantity of Sugar because I used very sweet Ripe Mango. This is one creamy Mango pudding. We can use this same method for Apple, Jack Fruit, Butter Fruit and Papaya. It is better to use in hot summer season and it can give cooling effect to our body. Let us enjoy this hot summer season with this creamy Mango Pudding.
Preparation Time - 10 Minutes
Cooking Time - 30 Minutes
Decoration - Red Cherry
Ripe Mango - 2
Milk - 1 Cup
Milk Powder - 1 teaspoon
Egg Yolks - 2
Corn Flour - 1/4 Cup
Sugar - 2 teaspoon
Mango Essence - 1 teaspoon
Salt - 1 Pinch
Water - Required for cooking.
- Peel the skin of Ripe Mango and wash well and cut it as small pieces.
- Put this in a blender and blend it will until get a thick paste.
- Pour Milk in a sauce pan and boil it well.
- Add Egg Yolks in a bowl and beat it well.
- Add Corn Flour in a bowl and pour some boiled Milk into this and mix well.
- Take a big bowl and add beated Egg Yolk, Corn Flour Milk solution, Milk Powder and boiled Milk and mix well with a spoon.
- Pour it in a mould and boil Water in a pot and keep this mould into this.
- Cook it for 10 minutes and transfer this into another bowl from mould and leave it for sometimes to cool.
- Add Mango paste, Sugar, Mango Essence and Salt and mix well for 5 minutes with a spoon.
- Keep it in a fridge and make it cool as desired.
- Transfer it in a serving bowl and garnish this with Red Cherry and serve it cold.
- You can make this pudding without Egg Yolks.
- You need not to boil it if you make without Egg Yolk and keep it in a freezer directly.
- You can use Gelatin instead Corn Flour.
- If you want to cut it keep it in freezer for long time.
- You have to choose well Ripe and sweet Mango to make this.
- You can bake it instead boil.