Green Cooler is one of the good cool drinks which can use in hot summer season. I give this name due to its Green Colour and cooling effect. This Green Colour is looking very attractive and it is completely natural colour without adding any artificial colour. I have made many Green Colour drinks such as Raw Mango Juice, Green Grape Juice and Bilimbi Wine. We can make both spicy and sweet drink in this Green Colour. We will get different types of fruits and vegetables with this colour. We will be very tired in summer season so we have to drink any cool drink to get relaxation and cooling effect. Cool drinks can give extra energy and mental relaxation. We can make different cool drinks with any fruits and vegetables. I made this today for my aunt who came my home so I decided to give this drink. I made it with Cucumber and Green Apple. To get sour taste I have added Lime Juice. It is having the mixed taste of both sweet and sour taste and this is super combination to give excellent taste of cool drinks. I used very natural and fresh Mint Leaves that is there in my home to get good smell and freshness. It is also having a lot of health benefits. You have to use it immediately to get freshness. It doesn't need more ingredients. You can serve it with Lime Slices and Ice Cubes if you need. To get natural cooling feel and taste I used Poppy Seeds. Socked Poppy Seeds can give a special taste of this drink. It will be very good and special for everybody so let us enjoy a lot with this Green Cooler.
Preparation Time - 5 Minutes
Cooking Time - 3 Minutes
Cucumber - 1
Green Apple - 1
Lemon - 2
Sugar - 2 teaspoon
Poppy Seeds - 2 teaspoon
Mint Leaves - 3
Chilled Water - 1 Cup
Salt - 1 Pinch
- Wash Cucumber well and cut it as small pieces.
- Wash Green Apple well and cut it as small pieces.
- Cut Lemon into two pieces and squeeze it and strain it through strainer.
- Wash Mint Leaves well and keep it aside.
- In a bowl, sock Poppy Seeds in chilled Water for sometimes.
- In a blender, add Cucumber pieces, Green Apple pieces and Mint Leaves and blend it well.
- Add Sugar, Salt and chilled Water into this and blend well again.
- Strain it through a strainer and pour it in a bowl.
- To this add Lime Juice and mix well.
- Add socked Poppy Seeds into this and mix well.
- Pour it in a serving glass and serve it fresh and cold.
- You can make this Green Cooler with any Green Colour Vegetables and fruits.
- You can use Black Salt instead Salt.
- If you need spicy drink use Green Chilli or Black Pepper Powder.
- We won't get exact taste of this drink if use more Lime Juice so try to add based on Sour taste.
- You can add Ice Cubes when you serve this.
- To get healthy drink use Honey to get sweet instead Sugar.
- To get good taste and smell add a little Ginger Juice.
- You have to drink it immediately after preparation to get freshness.