Today, I have come up with very tasty dessert which is called as Mango Popsicle which is made by ripe Mango. Mango Popsicle is one of the tasty Mango desserts. Mango taste and smell are giving freshness. Yellow colour of Mango is very attractive and I have made it many times in my home. Usually I am making this in Mango Season because I can make it very healthy and natural by using fresh Mango. Here, I made it with ripe Mango which is from market. Mango will not be there in my home at this time so I bought it from shop today. I am remembering my childhood memories when I see this. We can make Popsicle with Grape, Apple, Pineapple, Orange, Strawberry, Watermelon, Passion Fruit, Milk and Vermicelli. You can make it with any colour, smell and taste as per your taste. We need not to add artificial colour if use natural colour fruits. Popsicle is the favourite item for kids. Mango Popsicle will have the taste Milk, Fresh Cream and Sugar and it also has creamy effects. We have to spend little more time to set it well. I made it in paper cups but you can use Popsicle mould. It is very useful in summer season. It is very healthy dessert with Mango flavour. Mango contains a lot of antioxidants. It can make with limited ingredients. Try to make it from home cost effective.
Preparation Time - 5 Minutes
Cooking Time - 12 Hours
Ripe Mango - 3
Chilled Milk - 1 Cup
Fresh Cream - 1/2 Cup
Sugar - 3 tab spoon
Mango Essence - 1 teaspoon
- Peel the skin of Ripe Mango and wash well and cut it as small pieces.
- Pour Milk in a pan and boil it well and leave it for sometimes to cool.
- Then keep it in a refrigerator and make it chilled.
- In a blender, add Ripe Mango pieces and Fresh Cream and blend it well.
- Pour chilled Milk, Sugar and Mango Essence and blend it well until soft and frothy.
- Keep Paper Cups in a tray and pour this blended Mango Cream into these paper cups.
- Cover these paper cups with Aluminium Foil and keep it in freezer for 3 hours.
- After 3 hours, remove remove Aluminum Foil from these paper cups and place Popsicle Stick in the middle of each paper cups.
- Keep it in freezer again 9 hours to set well and thick.
- Remove paper cups and put it in a serving bowl and serve it fresh and cold.
- Try to select thick and fiber less Mango to make this otherwise strain the Mango Juice.
- You need not to add more Sugar if you use sweet Mango.
- To get healthy dessert remove the Fat from boiled Milk.
- You can use both Honey and Condensed Milk to get sweet and Condensed Milk can give creamy effect.
- You can use Orange Essence and Strawberry Essence instead of Mango Essence.
- You can make it with Yogurt instead Milk.