Muskmelon is one good fruit which has creamy effect. It is not that much familiar for Keralites. It is mostly used by North Indians. It will be available in all supermarkets and some other shops. It contains a lot of health benefits. It has high quantity of Potassium that can help to reduce blood pressure and hypertension. It also has Vitamin A and Beta Carotene. Vitamin A gives both skin glow and eye glow and also keeping us young. It doesn't have sour taste. We can make Juice, Ice Cream and pudding with this tasty fruit. It is better to make very tasty cakes.
Today, I am going to share very tasty Muskmelon Milk Shake through this article. I bought this fruit from supermarket today so I decided to make Milk Shake. This is very simple and easy method of preparation. It is really tasty to drink. This fruit doesn't have any smell so I used Vanilla Essence to get good smell and flavour. You can use any fruit essence which you like. But Vanilla Essence is better according to me because it can use with any fruit. This is also one of the energy booster drinks because it can give energy when we tired. This drink has a lot of nutritional benefits so I am sure that this will be energy booster drinks for everybody. This can be used on daily basis. This fruit is similar to Watermelon which is very popular. This is very good drink in summer season so try to make this variety and tasty Milk Shake in this summer season. We will be very tired in this season so it will be very useful. This drink will be there in some Indian restaurants. I am really happy to share this to all because it is really good. Everyone in my family likes this very much including me. Let us enjoy with this tasty Milk Shake.
Preparation Time - 5 Minutes
Cooking Time - 5 Minutes
Ripe Muskmelon - 1
Chilled Milk - 2 Cups
Powdered Sugar - 1 tab spoon
Vanilla Ice Cream - 1 tab spoon
Vanilla Essence - 1 teaspoon
- Cut Ripe Muskmelon into two pieces and peel the skin of this and remove the seeds from inside.
- Wash well and cut it as small pieces and keep it aside.
- Pour Milk in a pan and boil it well and leave it for sometimes to cool.
- Then keep it in refrigerator to get chilled Milk.
- In a blender, add pieces of ripe Muskmelon and pour a little chilled Milk into this and blend it well.
- Add powdered Sugar, Vanilla Ice Cream and Vanilla Essence and blend well until smooth and frothy.
- Pour it in a serving glass and serve it fresh and cold.