Today is January 1, 2018 and we all are welcoming and celebrating the new year. I need not explain that how much important this day for everybody and all will have certain plannings and resolutions in this New Year. I am celebrating this day with some good and special food so I am making some food items in my house. I think that wine will give us good experience in this year so I started this new year with this special Grape Wine which is very popular and famous. I prepared this before 21 days so I can use it in this special day. Grape wine is very famous and it can be used in festivals and parties. I have made many wines in my house and Grape Wine is very special among them. You can store it for long days as much you can and its taste will increase if we keep it for long days. Usually I am using this wine to celebrate Christmas and Easter but this is the first time I am using it to celebrate new year. Cake is a good combination with this wine. This is completely a homemade Wine and its preparation is very simple and easy. I am very much happy to share this recipe to all in this special day. Everyone needs to try this tasty and healthy homemade Grape Wine. Let us celebrate and enjoy this New Year with this sweet and tasty Grape Wine.
Preparation Time - 20 Minutes
Ready In - 21 days
Black Grapes - 1 kg
Sugar - 2 kg
Boiled Water - 3 liter
Yeast - 2 teaspoon
Cinnamon Stick - 2 pieces
Cloves - 3
Whole Wheat - 1 teaspoon
Lukewarm Water - 1/2 Cup
- Wash Black Grapes well and make it dry by using dry cloths and keep it aside.
- Boil Water well in a pan and make it cool and keep it aside.
- Sock Yeast in lukewarm Water for 10 minutes.
- Take a washed and dried glass jar and put some Grapes as first layer.
- Add some Sugar on it and add some Grapes again.
- Put these Grapes and Sugar as layers.
- Finally add Cinnamon Sticks, Cloves and Whole Wheat.
- Pour Yeast Water into this and pour boiled and cooled Water.
- Tight the Glass Jar well with lid and clothes
- Keep it in a dark room, from second day onwards open it in the evening and stir well with wooden ladle once.
- Do the same process up to 10 days.
- Then stir well on the 20th day and tight it well again.
- Next day, strain it through strainer and leave it for 5 hours.
- After 5 hours, strain it through well dried cotton clothes and keep it in a dark bottle.
- Serve it when you need.