I am going to share one another cool and tasty dessert today through this article. It is called as Green and Orange sweet pudding because it has these two colour combination. Puddings are very familiar to all because it is used by everyone. Pudding is using as main dessert now and it is very useful to use in hot summer season. I made many pudding but I don't know which is better because all are very tasty and good. According to me pudding will be colourful to look more attractive. Its main speciality is that is can made by using any fruits. We need not to add artificial essence and colour if use fruit which is having good colour and flavour. Here, I am showing one colourful and attractive pudding that is prepared by Kiwi fruit and Orange. Pudding needs some more time to set well so you have to make it early if you need to serve to guests. It can make very easily with limited ingredients. Kiwi fruit and Mint Leaves are good combination and I haven't used any essence here because I need natural flavour. To get thickness I use ripe Banana. Let us enjoy with this delicious dessert.
Preparation Time - 10 Minutes
Cooking Time - 15 Minutes
Ready In - 3 Hours
Kiwi Fruit - 2
Orange - 2
Ripe Banana - 1
Mint Leaves - 3
Milk - 1/4 Cup
Poppy Seeds - 1 tab spoon
Sugar - 2 tab spoon
Gelatin - 1 tab spoon
Ice Water - 1/2 Cup
- Remove the peel of Kiwi fruit and wash well and cut it as small pieces.
- Remove the peel and seeds of Orange and cut it as pieces.
- Wash Mint Leaves well and chop it.
- Sock Poppy Seeds in 1/4 cup Ice Water for 10 minutes.
- Sock Gelatin in 1/4 cup Ice Water for 10 minutes in another bowl.
- Boil Milk well in a sauce pan and strain it and add socked Gelatin into this and mix well.
- In a blender, add pieces of Kiwi fruit, chopped Mint Leaves, 1 tab spoon Sugar, some socked Poppy Seeds and pour a little Milk and Gelatin mix and blend well and make thick paste.
- Pour this Green paste in a pudding mould and keep it in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Add Orange pieces, ripe Banana pieces, Sugar, Milk and Gelatin mix and remaining Poppy Seeds and blend well.
- Take pudding mould from freezer and make round shape hole on the middle and pour this Orange mix and keep it in a freezer for 3 hours to set well.
- Then serve it fresh and cold.
- You have to choose Kiwi fruit which has green colour without sour taste.
- You have to add Orange pieces into the Milk after cooling it well.
- You can use Almond Milk instead Milk.
- Banana should be well rip with sweet taste.
- You can adjust the quantity of Sugar as per the sweet taste of fruits.
- Use both Honey and Condensed Milk to get sweet instead Sugar.
- You need to add more quantity of Gelatin if you need to cut this pudding.
- You can use any fruit essence or Vanilla Essence to get flavour. But no need to add anything if you need only natural flavour.