Masala Chicken is one tasty and delicious dish which is prepared by Chicken. Chicken is using to make variety tasty dishes. It is very soft meat so it can cook very easily. Chicken dishes are available at any place because it is highly demanded item in everywhere. Usually I am making spicy Chicken dishes because I like spicy non vegetarian dishes. This dish has the main flavours of Garam Masala Powder and Cumin Seeds Powder. You can use any method to make Masala Chicken by adding variety masala powders. Today, I made it entirely different method. It is super combination with Chapati, Bread and Appam. Jamaican Pepper Leaves can give good smell and flavour to this dish. Let us enjoy with this special Masala Chicken.
Preparation Time - 15 Minutes
Cooking Time - 25 Minutes
Decoration - Jamaican Pepper Leaf
Chicken - 1 kg
Chopped Ginger - 1 teaspoon
Chopped Garlic - 1 teaspoon
Onion - 1
Tomato - 1
Green Chilli - 2
Turmeric Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Red Chilli Powder - 1 teaspoon
Coriander Powder - 2 teaspoon
Black Pepper Corns - 1 teaspoon
Cumin Seeds Powder - 1 teaspoon
Curry Leaves Powder - 1 teaspoon
Garam Masala Powder - 1 teaspoon
Lime Juice - 2 teaspoon
Refined Oil - 1 tab spoon
Mustard Seeds - 1 teaspoon
Chopped Shallots - 1 teaspoon
Jamaican Pepper Leaves - 2
Salt - To Taste
Water - Required for cooking
- Clean Chicken well and cut it as medium sized pieces and wash it well for 3 or 4 times and keep it aside.
- Remove the peel of Onion and wash well and chop it.
- Wash Tomato and Green Chilli and chop well.
- In a small pan, heat refined Oil and splutter Mustard Seeds.
- To this add chopped Ginger and chopped Garlic and saute well until fry.
- Add chopped Shallots into this and saute well.
- Then add Black Pepper Corns and chopped Green Chilli and fry well.
- Add chopped Tomato into this and saute well for sometimes.
- Add chopped Onion and Salt and saute well until Brown colour.
- Add Turmeric Powder, Red Chilli Powder, Coriander Powder, Cumin Seeds Powder and Curry Leaves Powder and saute well until remove raw smell.
- Turn off the fire and leave it for cool and put this in a grinder.
- Add Lime Juice and some Water and make it thick and fine paste.
- Take a big pan and put Chicken pieces, Jamaican Pepper Leaves, Masala paste and Salt to taste and mix well.
- Pour enough Water for cooking and cover it and cook it under high flame for 10 minutes.
- Then place the flame medium and cook well and make it thick as desired.
- Add Garam Masala Powder at last and mix well and turn off the fire.
- Transfer it in a serving bowl and decorate with Jamaican Pepper Leaf and serve it with Chapati, Rice and Bread.