This is one tasty and healthy fresh juice that is made by Raw Mango and Gooseberry. It is having very good and attractive Green colour. This is not only looking attractive and it is very good to drink. This is very easy and simple recipe and it is made by own ingredients. Raw Mango and Gooseberry combination is very good combination to make juice. This fresh juice has the mixed taste of spice, Mint Leaves taste and Salt taste. I have made Raw Mango juice with both Sugar and Salt already. Raw Mango and Gooseberry are good for health. Here, I used natural Raw Mango, Gooseberry and Mint Leaves. In summer season, we have to drink any cool drink to get energy and cooling body. Raw Mango and Ripe Mango have a lot of health benefits. It is the main source of Vitamin A and Vitamin E. I don't like to have Raw Mango directly so I am using it by making juices. This is Mango season so every house will have this fruit otherwise it is there on market. Its price is very less in this season so everyone can use it. Raw Mango and its juice are highly beneficial for diabetic patients to reduce Sugar content from the body. It also helps to get Water to human body in summer season. Gooseberry also has a lot of health benefits and it is known by everyone but also I need to share some benefits through this article. It is highly useful for the health of both eyes and hair. It is keeping us young if use it on daily basis. Very small Gooseberry will have more benefits as comparing big one. This is better source of Vitamin C and E. Mint Leaves is also has green colour and it helps to get freshness, taste and smell. This is one excellent ingredient that can use for making fresh juices. This fresh juice can be used on daily basis. You can avoid Black Pepper Powder if you don't want spicy juice and spicy less juice is better for children. This is not only a juice and it can use as energy drink.
Preparation Time - 5 Minutes
Cooking Time - 5 Minutes
Raw Mango - 1
Gooseberry - 5
Chopped Ginger - 1 teaspoon
Black Pepper Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Mint Leaves - 10
Salt - To Taste
Ice Cubes - As required
- Wash Raw Mango well and cut it as small pieces.
- Wash Gooseberry well and cut it as small pieces.
- Wash Mint Leaves and keep it aside.
- In a blender, add Raw Mango pieces, Gooseberry pieces and Mint Leaves and blend well.
- To this add chopped Ginger, Black Pepper Powder, Ice Cubes and Salt and blend well.
- Strain it through strainer and pour it in a serving glass and serve it cold and fresh.
- Remove the peel of Raw Mango if you buy it from outside.
- You can use Green Chilli instead Black Pepper Powder.
- You can adjust the quantity of Ginger, Black Pepper Powder and Mint Leaves based on your taste.
- Ice Water also useful instead Ice Cubes.
- If you need more sour taste use a little Lime Juice.
- You can use Sugar or Honey instead Salt.
- You have to use it immediately after preparation to get freshness.