February 14 is very special and favorite day for everyone and especially for lovers. Today, we all are celebrating Valentines Day and it is very special day for serving sweet dishes. We can make any sweet dishes to celebrate this special moment and it can give more happiness. I would like to share the recipe of special Cake today. We all are buying cakes from outside but it is very easy to make at home. Homemade cakes will be very healthy because we are not using any food colour and preservatives. It will 100% natural always. If you have any health problems use less quantity of Sugar, Egg and Oil. Cake is mainly serving as the dessert for special day. I made this tasty cake with Carrot and dry fruits. You can use pressure cooker if you don't have microwave oven. This is very soft and puffy cake and you can make it with any dry fruit which you like most. You can serve it with Tea, Coffee or any fresh juice. Let us enjoy this special day with this sweet Cake.
Carrot And Dry Fruits Cake
Preparation Time - 20 Minutes
Cooking Time - 1 Hour
Carrot - 4
Dates - 10
Black Raisins - 25
Red Cherry - 10
All Purpose Flour - 3 Cups
Powdered Sugar - 1/2 Cup
Egg - 3
Baking Powder - 2 teaspoon
Cinnamon Powder - 1 teaspoon
Dried Ginger Powder - 1 teaspoon
Vegetable Oil - 1/2 Cup
Vanilla Essence - 2 teaspoon
Salt - 1 Pinch
- Peel the skin of Carrot and wash it well and chop it well.
- Remove the seeds of Dates from inside and cut it as small pieces and chop Red Cherry well.
- Take a bowl and add pieces of Dates, chopped Red Cherry, Black Raisins, Cinnamon Powder, Dried Ginger Powder and Vanilla Essence and mix well and leave it for sometimes.
- Strain All Purpose Flour through strainer and keep it aside.
- In another bowl or pot, add Eggs and add Powdered Sugar little by little and mix well.
- Beat it well until soft and frothy.
- To this add All Purpose Flour little by little and stir well with a wooden ladle.
- Add Baking Powder and Salt into this and pour Vegetable Oil little by little and mix well.
- Add dried fruits mixture that prepared earlier and mix well for 2 minutes.
- Take one round shape Cake Tin and pour a little Vegetable Oil and spread it and dust some All Purpose Flour.
- Add prepared Cake mixture into this and shape it well with a spoon.
- Preheat microwave Oven 350 degree Celsius for 10 minutes.
- Place this cake tin on this and bake it well for 1 hour (inside should be well cooked and outside should become Golden Brown colour)
- Take it from oven and make it cool and cut it as pieces and serve it in a serving bowl with Tea and Coffee.
- You have to select Carrot that have dark Orange colour and sweet taste.
- Plain Flour is also can use for making this cake.
- To get healthy cake use Wheat Flour.
- Brown colour Sugar is useful instead powdered Sugar.
- It will be healthier if use only Egg White.
- You can use Cardamom Powder instead Cinnamon Powder and dried Ginger Powder.
- You can use any Vegetable Oil but don't use Coconut Oil.
- Any fruit essence can use instead Vanilla Essence.