We know that we are living in a developing world so we are developing our cooking methods and ingredients day by day. Pudding is became a trend in today world so everyone know how to make it in houses. Now a day it is serving as the dessert after lunch and dinner instead of using ice cream and payasam. South Indians are using payasam only for traditional celebrations apart from that everyone is following and considering pudding as the main dessert after lunch and dinner. Today, I am going to share another one pudding recipe which is called as biscuit chocolate pudding. It is very tasty, cool and sweet pudding and its main flavour is chocolate. It is very simple recipe and we can make it very easily at home. Usually it is served as dessert with lunch and dinner. It has very good mixed flavour of biscuit and chocolate. We can make very good hot pudding if we bake it with egg. For hot pudding we need not to add gelatin. I like cold pudding that is why I made cold pudding here. We are adding crushed biscuit so we will get biscuit pieces while we have it that is the mail specialty of this pudding. It will have great vanilla essence flavour also. It will like everyone especially children. It has a very good royal taste because of chocolate, biscuit and milk flavour. We can use it for special celebrations such as wedding and birthday. We need not to add any artificial colours and chemicals to get taste so it is completely natural pudding. I got this recipe from my aunt and I tried it today. My attempt became successful and I received compliments from my family members. I like pudding very much so I am trying to get new tasty dessert recipes and also i will use my own idea to make it unique. This was my first experience and I really satisfied its taste and flavour. You can add more ingredients to this based on your taste and preferences. Chocolate is the favourite item for everyone especially kids so it will be very good to them. Try to make this special dessert and enjoy well with this new taste.
Cooking Time - 15 minutes
Ready in - 4 hours
Decoration - sugar
Arrowroot biscuit - 6
Cocoa powder - 2 tab spoon
Milk - 1 1/2 cups
Fresh Cream - 2 tab spoon
Condensed milk - 1/2 cup
Honey - 1 tab spoon
Gelatin - 1 tab spoon
Vanilla essence - 1 teaspoon
Ice water - 1/4 cup
- Crush biscuit and keep it aside in a bowl.
- Soak gelatin in ice water for 15 minutes and melt it by double boiling and keep it aside.
- In a pan, pour milk and add condensed milk and boil it well.
- Then add cocoa powder and boil it well.
- To this add gelatin and stir under low flame.
- Then add fresh cream and stir it well.
- Add vanilla essence and mix together.
- Turn off the fire and add crushed biscuit and mix well.
- Transfer it into a pudding mould and keep it in refrigerator to set well.
- Then demould it and serve.
- You can use any type biscuit to make this pudding.
- You can use cornflour to set pudding instead of using gelatin.
|Biscuit Chocolate Pudding|