'Pudding' this name is becoming very popular day by day. Everybody is remembering vanilla pudding first when we hear this name because vanilla essence became very famous. We are serving different types of pudding as the dessert for special occasions such as wedding and birthday. We are getting different types of ready-made pudding from shops, cool bars and hotels. We are making different pudding in houses by using different fruits, essence and vegetables. We can use different methods to get variety taste. Making pudding is one of my habit or hobby because it is my favourite sweet dessert. We will get a special and verity feeling when we have pudding. Today, I made vanilla pudding so I would like to share its method of preparation through this article.
Vanilla Pudding is very sweet and cool dessert which is made by vanilla essence. It is very simple and easy to prepare at home and it is looking very attractive. I have used vanilla essence to get flavour so that I give this name 'Vanilla Pudding'. We can serve it as a dessert after lunch and dinner. We can cut it any shapes as per our preference because we are using gelatin to set this pudding. We have to double melt gelatin otherwise gelatin will be there at the bottom portion while setting pudding. I have used condensed milk to get sweet but we can use sugar also to get sweet. I have added oats powder and banana paste to this dessert so that the taste will be entirely different. We can make pudding with any fruits based on our preferences. We can't serve it immediately because it will take 4 hours to set so that we have to prepare it early if we need to serve to guest. It will be very good if we add butter to this dessert. I know that everyone will enjoy with this recipe.
Preparation Time - 10 minutes
Cooking Time - 10 minutes
Ready In - 4 hour
Decoration - Colour Balls
Milk - 1 cup
Condensed Milk - 1/2 cup
Oats Powder - 1 teaspoon
Banana Paste - 2 teaspoon
Vanilla Essence - 1 teaspoon
Gelatin - 1 tab spoon
Ice water - 1/4 cup
- Add gelatin to ice water and soak it for 15 minutes and melt it by double boiling and keep it aside.
- In a pan, pour milk and condensed milk and mix well.
- Add oats powder and banana paste to this when milk mixture boils and mix well for 2 minutes.
- Then add melted gelatin to this and mix well.
- Then add vanilla essence to this and mix well and keep it aside.
- Transfer it to a pudding mould and keep it in a refrigerator to set.
- Then demould it and decorate with colour balls and serve it.
- You can use sugar to get sweet if you don't have condensed milk and taste also will not change.
- If you don't have pudding mould you can use glass pot to make this pudding.