I know that everyone likes pudding very much. We have tasted different types of pudding from different places. Earlier we were using ice cream and payasam as the dessert after lunch and dinner. But now a day pudding is considering as the main dessert item. Its popularity is increasing day by day so we are trying to make variety pudding items. In this recipe, I am showing one different kind of pudding that is called as Yellow pudding. It is the combination of mango and orange so that we will get yellow colour at final result that is why I given this particular name to this dessert. It is completely natural pudding and good to health because I haven't used any kind of artificial colour and essence to this dessert. So it will have very attractive natural yellow colour. Red colour is an excellent combination with yellow colour so that I decorated it with cherry. If you want any other colour with this yellow you can decorate with other fruits as per your choice. It is having mixed flavour of orange and mango so we need not to add any essence. Its having an excellent taste with the combination of sweet and sour. We can use it in summer season because it is very soft and cool dessert and it is usually served with lunch and dinner. I have used fresh and very sweet mango to make this dessert so that I didn't add sugar to this pudding, if we need more sweet we can add little honey. If you serve this dessert to guests definitely you will get very good compliments from them because everyone can enjoy with this tasty dessert especially children. We can make it at home very easily and cost effective. I love this pudding very much and it is looking very attractive. This is my own recipe and I used the ingredients which I like. You can serve this special pudding as a dessert after lunch and dinner.
Cooking Time - 15 minutes
Decoration - Cherry
Ready in - 4 hours
Mango Juice - 1 cup
Orange Juice - 1/2 cup
Gelatin - 1 tab spoon
Ice water - 2 tab spoon
Honey - 1 tab spoon
- In a bowl, add gelatin to ice water and soak it for 15 minutes and melt it by double boiling.
- In a pan, add mango juice and mix with condensed milk.
- Then add melted gelatin to this when its boil and mix well.
- Then add orange juice and mix well and boil well.
- To this add honey and mix well and turn off the fire and leave it for cool.
- Transfer it to pudding mould and keep it in a refrigerator for 4 hours to set well.
- Then demould it and decorate with cherry and serve it.
- To get more flavour use orange essence.
- You can use sugar to get sweet instead of using honey.
- If you want more attractive colour you can use a little food colour to make this pudding.