Squash is having the mixed taste of sour and sweet taste. Its main specialty is that we can store it for long term. This is highly useful when unexpected guests come to home. We all are serving cool drinks first to guests in summer season so we have to store some cool drinks in our houses always. Mainly we are buying artificial drinks and squash from outside and it is very costly and harmful to health. But everyone needs easy drinks to serve immediately so we need not to focus on health. Outside squashes will be very colourful and attractive but we can't predict its side effects. Humans are becoming patients day by day so we have to take extra care to our health.
We have to realize the fact that we can make homemade squashes very easily at home. If you try to get different recipe details we all can make tasty and attractive squashes without any artificial ingredients. Today I am showing best and easy squash which is completely natural and fresh which is made by Lemon. It is very good squash and very tasty and healthy because Lemon contains Vitamin C. It can give fresh and cooling effects to our body. Lemon's smell is helping to reduce tiredness very easily and immediately. Lemon has a lot of health benefits and it reduces Cholesterol and overweight and also helps to keep us young. Lemon will have very good sour taste and we can get juice when we squeeze it. We have to choose very good Lemon to make squash to get exact taste and good smell. It is very useful to serve in summer season to reduce hot from the body. We can make it very easily with limited ingredients and less effort. I like this squash very much because its smell is my favourite. Let us enjoy with this tasty squash.
Cooking Time -- 30 minutes
Decoration - Ice Cubes
Lemon Juice - 1 cup
Sugar - 1 cup
Water - 1/2 cup
Mint Leaves - 2
- Pour water in a pan and add sugar and mint leaves.
- Turn on the fire and stir well until sugar dissolves completely.
- Stir continuously to make thick syrup.
- Then add lemon juice and mix well.
- Turn off the fire and leave it sometimes for cool.
- Strain it through strainer and pour it in a bottle and keep it in a refrigerator.
- In a glass, pour 1/4 portion of squash and pour ice water and decorate with ice cubes and serve it cool and fresh.
- We need not to add citric acid because lemon juice has a good sour taste.
- Lemon juice has a good sour taste so we have to add equal quantity of sugar to balance both sweet and sour taste. If we make other squash we have to check its sweet and sour taste.
- Mint leaves are optional ingredients so you can use it if you like it.
- To store it for long term use potassium meta bisulphite preservative.
- You can store it one month without preservative.