Pudding is very popular and famous name and everybody knows about it. I know that everyone has tasted at least one pudding and its taste is loved by them. Earlier pudding was not there but now a day its will be available in houses, cool bars and hotels. It can get it from anywhere. Long years ago, people were using paysam to celebrate birthday and other special celebrations but now puddings are serving for the special celebrations. It is very cool and sweet dessert so everyone will like this very much. It has special and variety feeling while we have it. It will dissolve very easily because it is that much soft and cool. It can make at home with very less ingredients. Coffee pudding is very familiar pudding and tasty. We are using coffee when we tired or when we have fever, cold and head ache. Coffee would have a good smell that gives us some energy. Coffee's smell and taste are entirely different from others. Coffee pudding also has the same flavour, taste and smell of coffee. It is very tasty to have as a dessert. To dissolve very fast and get a good smell I used instant coffee powder to make this dessert. Gelatin is very essential to set pudding well and can cut it with any shape whatever we need. We know different types of puddings such as vanilla pudding, mango pudding, apple, grape and milk pudding but coffee pudding is entirely different from these puddings because it can create a homely atmosphere. It has the smell of coffee powder, sweet of sugar and flavour of cinnamon powder. Totally it is a super pudding which is very tasty and sweet dessert. Cinnamon powder is very suitable ingredient with coffee powder and it has more benefits comparing other essence and also it helps to stay the real coffee powder flavour. It is very easy to make at home and very special and good pudding for children. It is looking very attractive with brown colour and very good to cool and relax.
Preparation Time - 10 minutes
Cooking Time - 15 minutes
Ready In - 4 hours
Instant Coffee Powder (Nescafe gold premium) - 2 tab spoon
Sugar - 4 tab spoon
Hot Water - 1 1/2 cup
Gelatin - 1 tab spoon
Ice Water - 1/4 cup
Cinnamon Powder - 1/4 teaspoon
- In a pan, pour hot water and add sugar and instant coffee powder.
- Mix it well until sugar dissolves completely by using a spoon.
- Sock gelatin in ice water for some times and melt it by double boiling and keep it aside.
- In another pan, pour coffee which we have made and add melted gelatin when it starts to heat and mix well.
- Then add cinnamon powder to this and mix well.
- Turn off the fire when its starts to boil from sides and leave it to cool.
- Pour it in a pudding tray and keep it in freezer to set well.
- Then cut it any shape and put it in a serving bowl and serve it.
- You can use vanilla essence instead of cinnamon powder.
- To get more coffee colour use a little coffee colour food colour.